Being the opposite Sex

G

GrandpaNasty

if you could change in to the opposite sex for 24 hours what would you do, wher would you go?

HEY GRANDPA, YOU GOT TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS DUDE. INTERESTING QUESTION THOUGH.....LET ME PONDER THIS ONE. (I'M RETIRED, I GOT TIME FOR THIS ONE). YD.

I could not do it. The surgery would be too painful, I could handle the pain from the johnson removal, but having half my brain removed would hurt too much.

If I was magically turned into a woman, I would hang around the showers at the gym. Of course I would want to be a lesbian so I could still enjoy the shows!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-06 AT 11:07AM (MST)[p] HEY, TALK ABOUT CHANGING BACK INTO A GUY AFTER THE OPERATION.....NOW EVEN THAT OPERATION MIGHT BE PAINFUL. THEY CALL THAT AN "ADDADICKTOME" I BELIEVE YD.

well if I still had the sex drive I have now I would probably be down at the dock waiting for the Pacific fleet to come in.

Why would anybody want to be a woman?

Nemont

I guess I would put on a pair of panties and go over and register on Moosies site, with all the rest of the girls!:)

Steve

First of all, let me just say I love being a woman(I love the power these DD's have. LOL) and I LOVE being home to take care of my family. It's a great job and I really don't harbor any ill feelings towards men, especially my husband who works hard to take care of us so I can stay home. I feel so much more important being right here at home, taking care of the day to day stuff at the house than I ever did when I worked (and I've had some great jobs with alot of responsibilty). But it can get mundane and I've lost so much of myself. And when she has kids, the mom doesn't get to go out and do as much as she used to. And she certainly doesn't get to play as much as guys get to. Keep in mind this is all tongue in cheek and I do have a great, supportive husband who helps with EVERYTHING, but there are some advantages to being a guy. SO..........

If I could be a guy for one day that would be GREAT! What a nice vacation I could have. I could go hunting BY MYSELF or go help somebody else hunt, or go out shooting my gun without having to worry about what to do with my kids. And I know I wouldn't worry about them while I was gone because they would be home with their mother. I could come home to a nice meal and a clean house and sit and watch Sports Center all night and scratch my nuts when I feel like it. Oooohh! And I could fart alot and it would be a funny joke with my kids. Oh I'd be the life of the party with my fart jokes. Then, later, I could have some great sex, get *MY* orgasm (cuz if I were the guy I'd get mine every time), then roll over to sleep all night long without having to wake up once to take care of the baby.(that might just be the best part of the whole 24 hour ordeal)

Even if it wasn't a hunting day, I would still enjoy one day of delivering oil to rigs in exchange for changing poopy dipes all day. It would be great not to have to referee a fight between the older kids for just one day. It would be wonderful not to have to clean all day and try to keep it clean for the evening arrival of my husband, nice not to have to do laundry for one day, nice not to have to fix 3 meals a day for people. Nice not to have to deal with all the family drama of mothers, sisters, cousins and the like. It would be great not to have to worry about 11:30 am kindergarten pick up, doing homework, practicing violin, getting someont to tumbling or baseball practice and entertaining the little kids while I wait and then fixing dinner and cleaning up everyone and the house afterwards on top of all that.

To change with the opposite sex for 24 hours? Heck yeah I'd do it!

"First of all, let me just say I love being a woman(I love the power these DD's have. LOL)"

This site is all about the pictures.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-06 AT 02:53PM (MST)[p]TripleK - quit telling people you are my sister. LOL - too true - too true.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

TripleK said...."Keep in mind this is all tongue in cheek and I do have a great, supportive husband who helps with EVERYTHING,....."

We understand TripleK. Your brother is here so you have to say that! LOL! Just kidding!

Steve

Id be one ugly woman with an adams apple!! That farts alot and has hairy legs.
Rut

Women love me!! Fish shudder at the mention of my name!!
It's not the quack but the flight of the wild duck that leads the flock to destiny!!
Quack Away!!

eck02.gif

>This site is all about the
>pictures.

You got it, Zane! LOL

ALRIGHT!!!

IS IT TRIPLE K???

OR DOUBLE D'S???

SAY THERE TRIPLEK,HAVE YOU GOT ANY WILDLIFE PICTURES YOU COULD E-MAIL ME???

I PROMISE I WON'T TELL BIG BROTHER!!!

I THINK IF I HAD TO CHANGE FOR A DAY I'D LIKE TO BE SHANIA 'SWEET' TWAIN,FAITH HILL OR PATTY LOVELESS OR TRIPLEK OR Predator!!!

I'D GO ON A SPENDING SPREE AT CABELAS LIKE A WOMAN IN A WALMART!!!

WOULDN'T BE BAD FOR A DAY I GUESS???

THEN I'D HAVE TO GO BACK TO BEING A bobcat!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING ITS ALL ABOUT THE PICTURES,WAIT A MINUTE,DID SOMEBODYELSE MENTION THAT???

Triple K you said it well girl........some of these "men" don't think a woman can hunt. guess you told them ! lol

Thanks Tammy! And if I had drawn out this year, I'd be the girl out there hunting w/the baby strapped in the backpack! LOL

Just kidding...that's what my husband is for. Then I'd hold the baby while he cleaned my kill out for me. Hee hee hee ;-)

Yeah well he'd have to clean it out for you after the way you shoot. That thing would be gutshot, buttshot, neckshot, headshot, hoofshot and have both back legs broken, but not one vital area hit! The poor thing would die from shock before it would die from one of your bullets!

I didn't think your husband knew how to gut a deer. They do that kind of thing in Missouri?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Girls in Kentucky that know how to hunt? Well I'll b!! Reckon I have about heard it all now. It is all about the pic/girl/gutpile. We want proof!!

Kentucky/ Hickananny oh yeah I want one with teeth

Rut

Women love me!! Fish shudder at the mention of my name!!
It's not the quack but the flight of the wild duck that leads the flock to destiny!!
Quack Away!!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-06 AT 05:20PM (MST)[p]>Yeah well he'd have to clean
>it out for you after
>the way you shoot. That
>thing would be gutshot, buttshot,
>neckshot, headshot, hoofshot and have
>both back legs broken, but
>not one vital area hit!
>The poor thing would die
>from shock before it would
>die from one of your
>bullets!

OH PUH-LEEZE!! The last deer I shot went down with one shot. Right thru the lungs. Run, Roy, run...I'll show you a butt shot.

You know we've already got one butt shooter in the family and it sure ain't ME!

>I didn't think your husband knew
>how to gut a deer.
>They do that kind of
>thing in Missouri?

And you're right...I doubt he knows how to gut a deer. I think he hit one once in Missouri....with his car. LOL His brothers hunt, but he never did. Anyway....my husband can't clean it out for me, but isn't that what my dear brothers and my DADDY are for??? *bat eyelashes* Sure do love ya! Anyway....Karter will be doing it before long. He could probably do most of a small deer now.

What would I do if I changed into a woman?

First thing, I would have to learn to walk on my hind legs. Isn't that why men invented shopping carts?

"RKBA....ALL THINGS CONSIDERED"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom