Bell and Carlson

toolmann

Hey guys and gals. My son has finally outgrown his youth model Remington 700 SPS .243. I want to upgrade the stock to an adult model so my wife can shoot it (she is tall so the youth stock just doesn't work for her). She isn't too fond of my 7MM WSM :) Anyone have any experience with the Bell and Carlson stocks, how easy they are to install, and maybe a good place in the Denver metro area to pick one up.

Thanks in advance for the help.

TM

LAST EDITED ON Feb-17-14 AT 08:09PM (MST)[p]Maybe post this up in the Guns, bow, and shooting forum as you might get better insight and responses.

From my experience Bell and Carlson are pretty good and for the mostbpart they just drop in without much if any modifications. Stockys Stocks or Cabelas might be worth a search while giving you some added information.

Good luck,
Al

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

The bell and carlson medalist is a very good stock with an aluminum bedding block. Just bolt it in and go. These are the lazy mans way to bed a rifle and work very well, it might even improve your accuracy.

-I have fought tougher men, but I really can't remember when-

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom