Benefit archery shoot

freaknasty

Hello sportsman and sportswomen
I would like to invite you to a benefit archery shoot this coming Saturday August 5th registration 7:30
@ Archer's de Santa Fe club range. Located just north of the NM game and fish HQ.
This is a benefit shoot for my wife, stage 4 Cancer.
We Will have some great prizes for raffles, so dust off those bows even if you didn't draw or are just wanting to learn about the sport and come out and meet some of the greatest archer's around.
Thank you for your support

19453.jpeg

I don't do social media other than this
If you need more info go to Outdoor Assassins face book page
or New Mexico 3D
there will be more on those pages, Thanks

Update
The shoot was successful we had 42 shooter and lots of supporters.
Thank you all for your time and generosity. We appreciate it greatly.
A very special thanks to:
Outdoor Assassins
Archers De Santa Fe
Sierra Conceal & Carry
Aspen Top Taxidermy
Carnivores Custom Meat Processing
Hit or Miss Archery
Taos Hunting Club
Sportsman's Warehouse
Los Alamos shooters Club
Extreme Archers
Derrick & Carlos Voight
Joe Montoya
Benavidez Family

If you need any Info on any of these sponsors let me know I'll direct you in the right direction.

Lots of great Prizes were won, and new friendships were made, some honey holes may have even slipped out ?????
New shooters got a reality check on real hunting shots 3-D VS back yard 25 yrds. but a true learning experience for sure. I hope you all have a great and successful hunting season, post em up.
I've been working on a topic ( upcoming) I think everyone may have a story on .

From the bottom of my families Heart
THANK YOU

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom