Benefit of wrapping arrows

4_Plesur

I've noticed a lot more guys are now wrapping their arrows with custom tape. Is it to just personalize your arrows more or is there a benefit?

Thanks

No benifit to shooting, just looks cool. It does make refletching easier, but not by much. I think it's harder to get a wrap off than simply scraping away the old vane and glue with a razor blade.

Cheers,
Pete

They look cool and should be easier to track in flight. I've been thinking about wrapping mine.

nnl.gif

GO HEELS!

I wrap all my arrows and have been known to be a little picky about it! I usually match my wraps to the color of my strings on my bow. I like to make my wraps personnal as well by adding a saying or phrase. I like the fact that I can heat the wraps up with my wifes hiar dryer and peel them right off and I am left with a new shaft again and don't have to worry about scraping the shaft that could damage it. Check out www.battledrumwraps.com they have some excellent choices and can design some wraps specially for you as well!

Jared "J-Rod" Bloomgren
PSE Pro Staff
America's Best Bowstrings Pro Staff
Sitka Gear Pro Staff
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
Wac'em Broadheads Pro Staff
Hips Targets Pro Staff
Team UOA Pro Staff www.teamuoa.com
www.myspace.com/jaredbloomgren
http://www.camospace.com/Bloomgren

"Getting close to game undetected and maintaining self control while delivering a well placed shot are the true keys to bowhunting success." -M.R.James

As mentioned above, the main reason I like them is visibility.

You can see them better in the field and can also see the amount and what kind of blood is on the shaft.

And it's also, just another thing you can personalize. If you're into that sort of thing....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom