Bennies of being a veteran

Longun

Long Time Member
The wife and I went to the annual Muley Fanatic Foundation fund raiser Saturday night and they wanted all vets to be recognized and we each got a drawing ticket...and I won! Told them Uncle Sam taught me well how to use this weapon...
20200301_082039.jpg

I believe the Muley Fanatics group gives a veteran gun away at all of there banquets free to the vets. A good program to those well deserved.

Outstanding Longun! I attend just the local organization's fund raising banquet every year. I usually just hang out in the shadows, have their meal, purchase a few raffle tickets, help with clean-up etc.
I am also a vet (4th Inf and 2nd Armored Divisions). They have a veteran's drawing, a first responders drawing, and a renewing or new members drawing. I was shocked a couple of season's ago, when I won the renewing/new members drawing! Not as fancy, but a Rock Island Arms M-1911 (not the same as the Colt(?) M-1911 I remember packing at times as a mortar crewman (in Viet Nam we all had M-16's). Still pretty plain, but to me pretty cool!

2017-03-19 19.55.10.jpg

2017-03-19 19.10.13.jpg

Nice Pistol Pete! Shot mine yesterday and it shoots better than my Colt...love the 2 extra round clips also!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom