BERRYBLASTER/WASATCH!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
You gonna Chime in & tell everybody about the Big Wasatch Bull?

Or do you want me to Spill it?

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

Impossible. People keep saying there is nothing over 300 on the Wasatch any more ;)

There is a Big Un left!

BEAVIS might be Camped on him?

Hang in there!

Should be a mad dash after this bull come Saturday. Should be interesting, I will take some pics and video of the race. :)

If your talking about the French Hollow bull there are already guys camped on him...

I have been camped on that French Hollow bull since the day he shed.. I will be in camp space #1 when you come by. I know he will last until my muzzloader hunt starts.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-13 AT 11:15AM (MST)[p]KIDDING I am not camped there.....I have seen that that bull a few times, I have the Muzzleloader elk tag so I can wait a while.

...and that's the only one? You could've fooled me!

I was afraid someone else found OUR bull. I have trail cam pics of him and I have a couple cameras still on the mountain so you other guys best stay away from OUR bull and off OUR mountain ....NOT! LOL

A buddy showed me a pics of a bull that we guess scores over 500" but there was a darn 15' fence in the background and foreground! Does anyone know where that is in the unit? LOL

Good luck to us all! I hope we're not all getting 400-itis or there will a bunch of disappointed folks!

Zeke

Bess must be mistaken, there definitely are no big bulls on the Wasatch. hell you are lucky to see elk on that unit anymore. these elk he speaks of are on a different unit.

Come on Beavis!

RMJ's don't BS people,remember?

Hang in there!

Last Warning Beavis!

Chime/Talk/Splain!

Or I'm going to!

Hang in there!

Beavis
The Cat put a GPS on you truck so he know where you have been,
Time to come clean on ALL the places you have been at including those women houses out and about in the Basin.
Right now he only asking for the Elk places so you are lucky.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Am I Happy?

You should have Pics Beavis!

Bloody Pics!

It's Mid Day Opening Day!

Did you Find him or not?

Hang in there!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back