Bert's first BULL!!!

Cookie2

Very Active Member
My uncle, the guy who is single handedly responsible for my absolute love of bowhunting has finally done it! He tagged his first bull elk with his bow. Stinky has had one heck of an emotional roller coaster over this one but his dad showed HIM!!!
Way to go uncle TONY!!!!

48d9926634f0b88f.jpg

48d9928f362ae11e.jpg

my family is a little disfunctional and i do have a little foot in mouth syndrome ....alot, but I am working on that. Patience comes with age i guess, but I just wanted him to get a big stinky so bad. We know how it all turns out at the end of each day.... Dad rules!

unit 15. He shot it yesterday evening. The whole story is on the main elk page.

Congrats again to your old man Stinky and good story as well. You guys must all be pretty stoked. Always great to hear about someone's first bull.

stinky and Cookie,

Congrats to your dad/uncle on fine bull! Great to see the "old" guys killing some good stuff as well!

stinky,

Any trouble out of you and I can see where I gotta go to get you back in line! Ha!

Two generations I love to see harvest animals, our parents and our kids! Thats whats its all about! Way to go Bert!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom