Bess-Father of the Year

TripleK

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-12 AT 02:07PM (MST)[p]Here's what happens when Bess' daughters disrespect him in cyberspace. ;-) NSFW- swearing

I can sooo see Bess doing this! LOL

its true folks, bessy told me himself. his daughter sure did it this time. with all the car issues she had i guess bessy just lost it this time

lmao
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Oh boy...I feel a little turmoil coming on when Roy sees you highjacked his post.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Alright JENN!

I thought I told you people not to Post my Clip on the www/YouTube?

Stay Tuned for more "Close Range" Shooting!

Cell Phones & I-Pods are next!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-12 AT 04:32PM (MST)[p]That can't be Bessy that guy is too mild manner and NOT SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS. And Bessy woould have been using a 338 RUM instead of a 45.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-12
>AT 04:32?PM (MST)

>
>That can't be Bessy that guy
>is too mild manner and
>NOT SCREAMING AT THE TOP
>OF HIS LUNGS. And Bessy
>woould have been using a
>338 RUM instead of a
>45.
>
>Brian
>http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

u right kilo, the guy was using cor lokt shells

Roy posted this? Hmmmm...funny...I didn't notice. But then I've learned to just block Roy out. He prattles on and on and on....

and it's easy to see why I am the marketing genius in the family. It's all about the subject line. My subject line is far more eye catching and interesting sounding than his. PEople probably thought he was pontificating about his latest scholastic offering. *yawn* boring.

Put BESS or BOOBS in the subject line around here though and you're gonna get views. ;-) LOL Me no dumb.

Roy sucks. I rule.

>Alright JENN!
>
>I thought I told you people
>not to Post my Clip
>on the www/YouTube?
>
>Stay Tuned for more "Close Range"
>Shooting!
>
>Cell Phones & I-Pods are next!
>
I believe it! Your poor daughters....all they did was post a cute pic of you at a wedding on Facebook and you're all up in arms (literally) taking away their computer and being all nutso-fatherly...sheesh! ;-) lol Come to find out they didn't even post it, someone else did and tagged them in it. YOu should go shoot that neighbor dude's computer who put the pic up on FB to begin with. OR not. You looked good. You clean up real nice for as much as you clean up. ;-)

I still say you need at least some khakis instead of jeans at a nice weddin'. Your wife and daughters looked fabulous though. Good shoppin' girls! Spend more of Bess' money!!! Go Bess girls, go!

WOW!!!! Roy is going to crawl into a corner and pout the rest of the day for that remark.

RELH

>WOW!!!! Roy is going to crawl
>into a corner and pout
>the rest of the day
>for that remark.
>
>
I sure hope so. ;-)

>You really ought to post the
>wedding picture on here.:)

I for one would like to see the blue jeans wedding picture.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-12 AT 03:29PM (MST)[p]Stop being so paranoid bess.. you did look nice in the wedding pic tho. :D

LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-12 AT 05:04PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-12 AT 05:01?PM (MST)

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-12
>AT 03:29?PM (MST)

>Roy posted this? Hmmmm...funny...I didn't notice. But then I've learned to just block Roy out. He prattles on and on and on....
and it's easy to see why I am the marketing genius in the family. It's all about the subject line. My subject line is far more eye catching and interesting sounding than his. PEople probably thought he was pontificating about his latest scholastic offering. *yawn* boring.

Put BESS or BOOBS in the subject line around here though and you're gonna get views. LOL Me no dumb.

Roy sucks. I rule.

>
>
>

Oh... Little sisters. What are you going to do? I guess if you need me to let you get the "scoop" on everything first or upstage me when I do - well then, that is my duty as a big brother! You can ride on my coattails as long as you need.

I have done it all my life - I am used to it by now and though they are too numerous to mention, here are just a few examples of my acquiesence to you throughout our lives:

letting you play baseball in the boys league when I should have thrown a fit and made you wait for a softball league to be formed;

letting you win "Student of the Year" in orchestra when you were 9;

feeding, watering, and taking care of your stock-show lamb then letting you show her and get a blue ribbon for my hard work (not to mention all the taking care of her I did after you were rewarded her back and you gave up on her and she virtually became mine);

getting you a free pass into the "cool kids" crowd in High School after I had done all the groundwork the year before (yeah it pays to be a jock's little sister) and then allowing you to steal all my friends and leave me out in the cold;

doing all the work for our group project in our COMM 101 class and telling the Prof. (who was also your BOSS and your Program Adviser for your MAJOR) that you were "down with the flu" the morning of the final when really you had had a very eventful evening the night before with Mr. "Tom Collins";

...and the list could go on and on.

That is all OK though - like I said, it's my job. Just remember though, I was born with creativity, people have always just thought you had it too because you were my little sister! That's way you learned very quickly to resort to headlines like BESS!! and BOOBS!! to get by, I mean you have to look like you are keeping up right??

Right??

Right.

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Oh Roy- you try so hard. It really is tiresome. Like I said- you suck...I rule.

I should hijack that pic of Bess and post it for everyone, huh?

The Cat Sho Do Clean Up Nice!

Dang that Bobcatbess sure does clean up nice doesn't he? Think he'll shoot MY computer for this? LOL

Bess.jpg

RE: The Cat Sho Do Clean Up Nice!

>Dang that Bobcatbess sure does clean
>up nice doesn't he? Think
>he'll shoot MY computer for
>this? LOL
>
>
Bess.jpg

Yes.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LOL THe only difference in this pic and all his hunting pics is the flower on his shirt. LOL

4a380c6d5d13acdc.jpg

This post proves two things.
1. Roy and Tripple K are twins.
2. Nothing like an Altamainian Computer Tune-up

Rutnbuck

Nice pic. Thanks KKK. Is that Bess' "Sunday go to meeting outfit"?

>Nice pic. Thanks KKK. Is
>that Bess' "Sunday go
>to meeting outfit"?

Yes...sunday go to meetin' and then go huntin' or 4 wheeler tunin' up outfit. Same thing. Can't believe he didn't even take off the hat!! ;-) LOL

<3 ya, bobcat! ;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom