Bess must have a death wish.....

TripleK

Long Time Member
BOBCAT- you are in sooooooo much trouble!

He called in to my radio program pretending to be selling a hunting truck just so he could call me JENNY on-air!!

OMG he is sooooo dead! Butt whoopin' coming anyway, but now I won't go easy.

LOL you A@@, Bess!

Love ya!

Who was it that Called in?:D:D:D

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

> Who was it that
>Called in?:D:D:D
>

>[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA
>SEE
>THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
>[/font]
>
No,NO,NO. You're just making it worse. Just go cut a switch and cowboy up. :D:D:D

>> Who was it that
>>Called in?:D:D:D
>>
>
>>[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA
>>SEE
>>THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
>>[/font]
>>
>No,NO,NO. You're just making it worse.
>Just go cut a switch
>and cowboy up. :D:D:D

COWBOY UP ...LMBO
I'M PRETTY SURE BEDS QUOTED JUST THAT VERY PHRASE .....KARMA LOL:)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

She is still roiling about it!!

Had to text me and tell me about it!!

Good one buddy!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I Didn't Hear any of the AfterMath!

But a Few People have called me and said there were more F-BOMBS dropped in that KNEU Radio Station within just a Few Minutes than it's ever Heard since it was built!:D

It Had been Reported to My Better Half before 12:30!

JUDAS!

Ain't today's Technology GREAT!:D

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Now You're In Trouble too Beaner!:D

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

She hates being called Jenny - it is either Jenn or Jennifer. Bess knows that and needles her about it every chance she gets.

She has a local morning radio show so anonymity for her is a moot point. She goes by Jenn on the air.

She has three sons whose names all begin with the letter K. So does her husband. It is a tradition in his family that all boys have K names, so that is why she came up with the MM name TripleK. She didn't quite realize all the implications of it at the time but decided to stick with it anyway.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

Hey Jenny I looked for the phone number for the radio station but couldn't find it. I wasn't going to set every one straight. Maybe you could post the phone number. Rutnbuck

>I think someone has named a
>whole fleet of shrimping boats
>after her.

HA HA!! Yeah - she hated being called Jenny long before that movie came out but I am sure it did nothing but fan the flames of an already raging inferno of hate for the name.

HOOK 'EM!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom