Best 12x binoculars on a budget...

Moosestock

I would Love to hear your opinions as to what are the best 12x optics at a reasonable price that would have a wide field of view for scanning for Bucks as a long distance? Thanks for your input......Les

I have the Brunton 11x45's, they retail for around $450, they are also available in 15x for around the same price.

LAST EDITED ON May-02-07 AT 11:57PM (MST)[p]For what you want to do with them and budget being a factor the best choice would be the Nikon Monarch PC 12x56 ATB for around $430. I am a believer in buying the best glass you can afford. So if can't afford the Leica Ultravid 12x50 for around $2000 then the Nikon's will do just fine. Use a good tripod w/ a smooth head and you will be as effective as anybody else on the mountain.

For the money the 12x56 Nikon Monarchs are a great pair of binos. I wouldnt say they are swarovski or leica good but for the money they cannot be beat at $429.99

Do the Nikon's have a good field of view when scanning for game? They sound like a great option for my budget if they do..........Thanks again for all the great input........Les

The Nikon Monarch 12x56's have a 288 ft. field of view at 1000 yards compared to the leica ulravid 12x50 that have a 300 ft. field of view at 1000 yards. I have only glassed with the monarchs once for javelina and I really liked them. They had a really bright crisp image for the money and I was able to pick up animals easily.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom