Best 69 Grain Bullet

Captain_coues

Very Active Member
My AR Varmint/Target rifles shoot the 69 grain HPBT match bullets. I have been going through a lot lately and try to be a little thrifty about it. I never want to use junk like factory seconds, I mostly use the top manufacturers that make them. Nosler RDF, Sierra Matchking and Barnes Match Burners. Barnes seems to be the least expensive right now and they are just as accurate as the others. I recently noticed RMR bullets and they are way less expensive than the others for that type of bullet and I can order 1000+ and not go broke. I want to give them a try if any of you have used them with good experience. If not, what 224 cal 69 grain bullet are you guys using?

Never had much luck with 69 smk, had good luck with 60 Gr. vmax and benchmark. Also have had good luck with the 77 smk and it seems like with those, your gun will like the hollow point or the plastic tipped ones , always seems to shoot one better than the other, depending on the rifle. RL 15 seems to shoot well for me with the 77 gr. ce61

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom