Best Antelope Taxidermist

Elmacho

Ok,

About ready to hunt.

Although I could drag the goat 1000 miles home, I prefer to leave it in the hands of a good Taxi locally so I can relax a day or two afterward, if I get lucky.

Lets hear your opinion for best Lope Taxi in western half of Wyo..

I will be in Red Desert, but will drive out of the way if needed.

Good luck this season.

I like Trails West Taxidermy in Sinclair. Tom Ettinger who has now sold it to Dee not sure of his last name but Tom did 3 different lopes for me and Dee did the last one and it was just as good. JMO a lot of good Taxi's in Wyoming.

Timber ridge taxidermy in Ralston. If you need any info let me know. Has won several awards.

>I like Trails West Taxidermy in
>Sinclair. Tom Ettinger who
>has now sold it to
>Dee not sure of his
>last name but Tom did
>3 different lopes for me
>and Dee did the last
>one and it was just
>as good. JMO a
>lot of good Taxi's in
>Wyoming.

I have had Tom do an antelope and an elk and he is top notch. I just picked up my Bison from Dee on Labor Day. I was Wyoming non-resident tag holder #19 and shot the bison on December 29th. I was a little concerned not knowing his work like I knew Tom's but it turned out great. I will try to post some pic's of the mount, skull & back half of the hide.
2468imgp0400.jpg

3197imgp0397.jpg

4588imgp0411.jpg

8388imgp0406.jpg

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom