best arrow?

H

hoythunter007

im going to buy some arrows but i need help deciding what i should get.help me out

I personally like the Goldtip arrows. I shoot the GT xt hunter 5575. I do have 15 of the GT Pro Hunter 5575 also. I have never had an issue with them. For me, they are a local company (which I learned after I had been using them). I like to support the locals the best that I can.

+1 on the GTs. My dad and I both shoot Gold Tips and we both still have some from 3 years ago. Never had a single problem with them.

"Suck it, terrorists," -Keith Stone

wow look at the gold tip love.. i personally love shooting easton, i shoot the 400 fmj's mainly cause i'm hunting elk. I've shot both gold tip and easton and prefer easton.

If your gonna go with GoldTip, Go with the new Kenitics or the Hunter Pro's. Otherwise go with Easton Axis or FMJ. I Shoot Eastons.

I was shooing gold tip 7595 but have recently went to victory arrow and they just seem more consistent then gp they also penetrate about 2x what my gold tips were. they are a little more expensive than gold tip but nearly about the same

i think im going to go get me some goldtips! and ted nungent is a total badass how do his arrows fly??

The Nuge arrows fly just fine, but I think you will be almost a grain per inch heavier because of that stuff they put on there. Your lower spine weight will weigh about what the higher one does in the standard GTs or other arrows.

"Suck it, terrorists," -Keith Stone

Gold tip arrows are great!!! but if you have the money go with Carbon express!!! its all i have shot for the last 4 years and before that i had gold tip...

Victory Armor Piercing will out penetrate all of them. I love GT's and Eastons but the VAP's are very impressive.

There all good, goldtip, carbon express, easton, I like victories myself, but the most important thing is to have the arrows correctly spined to your set up.

+1 Vap's They will out penetrate any arrow out there anyday of the week.Hoyt Crx 35 at 30" draw 70#'s V3 VAP Arrows 410 grains at 296 FPS= 83 pounds of KE o ya baby the elk better watch out this year! haha

Pse arrows, know several people that have shot gold tips, easton arrows and carbon express and went to the PSE arrows. I haven't tried the gold tips or eastons but I am going to PSE arrows! Vote for PSE arrows!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom