Best Bed Mattress?

smitty

Very Active Member
We have a memory foam right now, my wife says it's hurting her back.

I've heard about the Gel Bed and the Air comfort, with dual zones with adjustable settings. Seems like a lot of stuff that could potentially break and cause further problems.

I can sleep on about anything. My wife prefers a hard mattress. What say you guys? Any advice? Try to keep the smart ass comments to a dull roar, I realize, I mentioned hard, wife, hurting back, and bed all in the same post.....so........let's hear some advice on the best mattress.

Best advice I can give is forget all the specialty mattresses you listed and get a nice firm Serta mattress with a pillow top.

"Best Bed Mattress?"

The one with the naked 23 year old neighbor girl laying on her back holding her ankles.

When Ms Smitty Ain't looking you might try one like this:

1524mattress.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

3108frabz-ms-smiity-needs-a-new-matress-i-want-a-new-gun-4bf85b.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Not even a Reply Smitty?:D

I Don't have any Good Advice other than do not Buy a Water Bed!

Remember when them were Hot items?

Back Breakin Bastards!

Oh, I'm here Bessy.

Probably gonna sell our memory foam and get a pillow top.

You want a gently used bed Bessy?

So Smitty?

You're Sayin it's already Broke-In?

I Think Feleno is Lookin for a Nice Used Bed!

Last I heard He'd like a few free lessons on Proper Useage!:D

Smitty, there's no such thing as the perfect mattress, I was in the bedding business for over 30 years and my daughter has a furniture store in no Ca that specializes in mattresses , there's pros and cons on all models as you know, I have friends with the air mattress($3000) that are very disappointed , seems te motor goes on to maintain pressure and it disturbs them plus their motor just stopped working so the company is sending a replacement motor but that's a lot of hassle, most innerspring beds are basically the same with minor variations, each will say there's are the best but that's marketing and they are very similar, memory foam can be hot and uncomfortable for some people,pillow tops are the most popular I have 4 in my home but keep in mind that waterbeds are not the same as years ago, I'm 220lbs and my wife is half my size and we have had a tubular water bed for over 20 years, it's simple to set up and the tubes on each side can be filled to the desired firmness, we replaced ours with a new water unit about 2 years ago and it's still the best sleep I've ever had, you probably have a foundation under your mattress instead of a box spring and usually that same foundation can be used with a water tube mattress as long as you have a center support bed frame, anyhow, my daughter would be glad to give you the straight scoop without the marketing hype , email me if you would like her number, Bill

Smitty, there's no such thing as the perfect mattress, I was in the bedding business for over 30 years and my daughter has a furniture store in no Ca that specializes in mattresses , there's pros and cons on all models as you know, I have friends with the air mattress($3000) that are very disappointed , seems te motor goes on to maintain pressure and it disturbs them plus their motor just stopped working so the company is sending a replacement motor but that's a lot of hassle, most innerspring beds are basically the same with minor variations, each will say there's are the best but that's marketing and they are very similar, memory foam can be hot and uncomfortable for some people,pillow tops are the most popular I have 4 in my home but keep in mind that waterbeds are not the same as years ago, I'm 220lbs and my wife is half my size and we have had a tubular water bed for over 20 years, it's simple to set up and the tubes on each side can be filled to the desired firmness, we replaced ours with a new water unit about 2 years ago and it's still the best sleep I've ever had, you probably have a foundation under your mattress instead of a box spring and usually that same foundation can be used with a water tube mattress as long as you have a center support bed frame, anyhow, my daughter would be glad to give you the straight scoop without the marketing hype , email me if you would like her number, Bill [email protected]

It's really for my wife. The chiropractor told her she needs a hard mattress to help with her back issues. I could sleep on anything.

Most mattress companies will give you a 30 to 90 day free trial, but, make sure you keep your old set stored or that they will save it for you, I'm certainly not a chiropractor but I've sold thousands of mattresses and it's very rare that a truly hard mattress will work, they mostly force your body to conform rather that the bed conforming to you, our backs are arched as is our necks, that's why we use a pillow., I would think that a good test for your wife would be to sleep on a sleeping bag on the hard floor and see how she feels in the morning, good luck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom