Best Bino Harness System

T264

I have used the Crooked Horn version for about 5 years on my Swaro 10x50 SLC, and it worked great. I just upgraded to the new EL 12x50 and wondered if there have been any "reinventions of the wheel" so to speak. Or is simpler still better. Opinions please.

T264

Just got the Horn Hunter Bino hub and i am liking it better then the BUNCH of others i have tried

I really like the Badlands one and have changed over both my 10's and 15's to the Badlands.

I got the badlands for Christmas so will see. I have used them some and so far I like them. Have not done a bunch of belly crawling with them yet. The cool thing is I can get my GPS in the same case. I need to shoot with it to see for sure.

I like my badlands. Will see come hunting season I got them for Christmas. Take a look at them they are pretty cool. They offer quit a bit of protection and they have extra compartments. I have enough room in mine to put my GPS and Extra Batteries. It will get the acid test this fall.

I have the s4 system and used it on one 3d bow shoot, took the binos off and havent used it since. The top piece wasent wide enough to protect the eyecups so i left the eyecup covers on and while walking it sqeaked horribly. I have vortex viper 10x42 binos and bought the large s4 as thats what i was told i needed, while walking through rough terrain the binos would fall out of the s4 harness. The actuall straps and harness are a great idea but the place where the binos ride needs some more work. Going back to the crooked horn old school harness. BTW I am not bashing s4, i have the s4 sidewinder evo for the rangefinder and love it.

>I have the s4 system and
>used it on one 3d
>bow shoot, took the binos
>off and havent used it
>since. The top piece
>wasent wide enough to protect
>the eyecups so i left
>the eyecup covers on and
>while walking it sqeaked horribly.
> I have vortex viper
>10x42 binos and bought the
>large s4 as thats what
>i was told i needed,
>while walking through rough terrain
>the binos would fall out
>of the s4 harness.
>The actuall straps and harness
>are a great idea but
>the place where the binos
>ride needs some more work.
> Going back to the
>crooked horn old school harness.
> BTW I am not
>bashing s4, i have the
>s4 sidewinder evo for the
>rangefinder and love it.

That's exactly what I was afraid of but eventually someone will invent the perfect rig.
The old crooked horn has already been put back in action.

T264

i like the good old fashioned crooked horn setup. tried the lockdown but i didnt like that it basically hung on your neck like a neckstrap.

i have a couple of these.acg' badlands ect. the thing to ask is where are they made. usa. or /???? my money goes to usa.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom