best deep cycle batteries

desertpointbrian

Very Active Member
lets hear it what are you guys having the best luck with when it comes to trailer batteries.i have had the same set of interstate deep cycles for 5 years now lucky if i get threw the summer with them i am guessing

I've got just over 10 years out of the last 2 sets on my 5th wheel!

Not bad considering I leave them in my trailer & only plug the power in aboput 3 times a year & it sits there in damn cold weather in the Winter!

Been buyin the Deep Cycle that CarQuest sells!

Trailer I had before this one was a Battery eatin SOB!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I have always had good luck with Trojan's... Ask this question on a bass fishing forum, you will get a lot of good feedback..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Go 6 volt golf cart batteries.... Its all about amp hours with deep cycles and 6 volt batteries rule the day.

>Been buyin the Deep Cycle that
>CarQuest sells!
>

Me too bess..I think they are called armour plate. Had really good luck with them in my trailer and truck.

Hands down the best batts out there are the Trojan's. Get two T-105 6-volt golfcart batts and you won't be disappointed. I've had mine for over 7 years and use the heck out of them on my trailer.

TRH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom