Best Deer Units for max points? M11?

Mixnchris20

I have hunted the garden; Doyle, and have friends in conservation projects all over the east side that say it’s hardly worth going right now due to how low deer density is, and lack of mature bucks anymore. Also, there are way more wolves than the dfw wants the public to believe. Even with some farmers and ranchers doing their part it’s not enough.

Anyone have insight on m11? I wouldn’t mind going blacktail if it was a good experience.

Personally, I wouldn't waste max points on a blacktail hunt. Trust in your hunting ability and choose a zone that will provide the POSSIBILITY of harvesting a buck of the quality you desire. If you draw, spend as much time as possible researching/scouting before going for it! Best of luck!

I heard since they changed the boundary for M11 it's not that great. They eliminated much of the best hunting.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom