Best deer

ELKOHUNTER

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-07 AT 08:49PM (MST)[p]What are some of the best deer you have seen or shot. my best is a 35'' 190 typical 4x4:D, I missed :'(

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-07 AT 12:52PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/4776a4791b11ab14.jpg

4776a4ab1b9ea0ce.jpg

These two pics are of my best deer to date a 28 1/2" wide main frame 3-point with a few extra points that i took this past season. When it comes to the biggest buck i've seen i dont keep track cuz after all the only ones that really matter are those that hit the dirt. Besides i've got a long ways to go to catch my old man.

47769d3b5a9645fd.jpg

47769d5a5b2113b3.jpg

47769d775bb80705.jpg

Both bucks in the first two pics were taken by my dad. The first is my dad's best buck to date measuring 32" wide with a gross score of over 200. The second buck is something like 29 7/8" wide just barely missing the 30" mark. Lastly the third pic is of one that got away. The bucks in the above pictures are all nevada bucks.

haha, I kept wondering when you were going to post a picture of your dads deer. That buck always looks awesome everytime i see it. You should get a picture of all your deer horns it would be a good picture. Nice buck this year by the way Chris, congrats.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-07 AT 12:17PM (MST)[p]Haha yea i finally gave in to temptation and posted pics of it. And thanx for the congratulations. I haven't gotten much of a chance to ask you how your hunt went. I've seen some of abe's pics from the rubies but how did you guys do? Get a crack at any monsters? And yea when i get the time i will have to get a group pic with all of our horns cuz that would look pretty cool.

Dont you even think about telling any areas or we're gonna have some serious problems Chris.

HAHA. Don't worry you know me. I'd never tell a soul about that secret spot of yours north of vegas and south of idaho. lol.

hahaha trust me mike i got an idea what kind of areas chris likes to hunt i know the kid hahaha. But i wouldn't tell exactly where either though.

Are they up yet NV_Hunter?

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-08 AT 03:05PM (MST)[p]Already posted awhile back.
Go to the Mule Deer Forum and look for "Wifes Nevada Buck" by bemis, I just pushed to back up to the top of the threads.

Brian

Look at the 194/196 thread here below...she killed a nice buck! I like the split cheater!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom