best electrolytes tablets or powder

Muleymemories

Well since a guy can't buy the hydrate and recover from wilderness athlete any more, what's every using as far as electrolytes?

ridgeline outdoors prostaff
blacks creek guide gear prostaff

Great question, I was thinking about the same think yesterday. If nothing better comes to mind I was planning to get some of the Emergen-C drink mix.

"Now we come to the most important pre-season question. Do you just want to go elk hunting, or do you want to bring one back? If you desire the latter, there is no substitute for hard work. The bigger your goal, the harder the work required to get there. Good luck!" - Cameron R. Hanes

Well, actually you can or will be able to very soon. I put the Wilderness Athlete guys and The Outdoorsmans in touch with each other and they were able to make a deal.

The Wilderness Athlete site is up and running again or you can call The Outdoorsmans in Phoenix directly and they will fix you up. It is my understanding that they will be carrying on the entire line except for Buck Fever Reliever.

http://www.wildernessathlete.com/

Wade
www.HardcoreOutdoor.com

thanks guys, last i checked the site they weren't offering anything.Good to see that hydrate and recover is avaliable again. product works!!
ridgeline outdoors prostaff
blacks creek guide gear prostaff

I use Endurox Excel Electrolyte Replenisher capsules and also NUUN tablets dropped in my water bottles.

I recently did a rim-rim-rim crossing of the canyon using these two items exclusively for electolyte replacement. I had no symptoms of dehydration or Hyponatremia (electrolyte imbalance - too much water not enough salts).

Incidentally, I contacted HardcoreOutdoor for advice before I attempted the death march. Wade is a great resource. Wade, sorry I never got back to you, your help and advise was much appreciated.

Jim

Congrats. That is a major league hump. Send me an email or PM, I would love to know all the details. That was on my to do list this May but we had some family issues come up that were more important. Still itching to do it though.

Wade
www.HardcoreOutdoor.com

I know that they were in discussions with other people but that is not who ended up with it. Call WA or The Outdoorsmans and I am sure that they will fill you in if you are interested.

My introductions were made after July 4th (the date of Colins post) and that is the deal that got done.

The important point is that they are back on the market and available.

Wade
www.HardcoreOutdoor.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom