Best Kill Ever!!!!! YOU choose

LuckyShot

In your opinions, what is the most impressive animal ever harvested? Could be any species, any weapon, but for whatever reason YOU want it to be. Doesnt have to be based on size of the animal (i.e. horns, weight, etc). Coud be anything...the circumstances....the individual...the hunt...the stalk...whatever! Cast your votes and stories if you have them. And you must defend or explain your choice! Lets hear 'em

Mine was the first deer I saw my dad kill. It was nothing special as far as size goes but it was awesome for a 7or 8 year old kid. I got hooked for life on that day.

Chalupacabra
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Brown bear with a knife would be the best kill if I was choosing:) I would have to see a video for proof too, because I would not even be in the same state!

Best kill I've witnessed was in 2005, on the general deer hunt. My dad, grandpa, brother, and myself jumped in the truck to go hunt a different canyon. We came over a blind hill and there was a coyote sitting out in the open about 100 yards away. My dad hit the brakes and we all jumped out of the truck. The yote took off at full speed. Just as that dog entered my scope, BOOOM and he rolled a couple times, dead as a door nail. Grandpa was the quick gun, dead eye, one-shot-kill on a dead run, sniper. We were all blown away at his amazing shot.

I gotta hand it to him, after 50+ years of deer hunting, he is very comfortable with his rifle and can put a bullet wherever he wants it. The next season he proved it again with an amazing shot at a 27in 4 point that only presented a shot through a small opening @ 200 yards for a split second, and he dropped that buck too.

Nocked N Loaded

One of the best I've seen was a buddy in Co. OTC late elk rifle season.

I shot a bull at first light and another bull that had dropped down and circled the back of a small bowl with the rest of the herd was on a dead run at between 350-400 yards.

"Shoot him" I whispered, and after him holding for probably half an hour (really 10 seconds!) he folded that bull in mid stride. Gene started groaning, then quickly shouldered his rifle again saying, "Where is he?" My buddy had scoped himself badly.

The blood was running in his eye something terrible but he had to smile when I told him that was the best shot (luckiest!) I had ever seen.

"In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences"
Robert Green Ingersoll

Personally this is my favorite buck ever taken and out of northern Utah...40 2/8" wide with an incredible 33 6/8" inside spread and no eye guards!! God has only made a couple bucks like this ever and it's as trophy as it gets IMO. I wouldn't care if it was a 15 year old kid or Denny who shot it, the buck is hands down UNBELIEVABLE!!

4ae953e73dc4133d.jpg

~Z~

Never_catch, do you know the general area that buck was shot in Northern utah? Was it killed this year?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom