Best MM'er member.

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-14 AT 06:50AM (MST)[p]So while I was tormenting Eel just now, it got me thinking. As much as we dogpile on folks around here, sometimes in sporting fun-sometimes not. The solid members who render us quick wit, solid advice, and good humor go unsung all too often. If you had to elect a member of the decade, based on good spirits, sharing, knowledge, story telling, ability to laugh at self as well as others, even tempered, rational, and just a fun person to have at a campfire, who would it be. My vote would consistently be Eel. Oh there are many close runners up, but Eel is consistent. I don't think a soul here has any bitter vitriol toward him. He is quick witted, and an equal opportunity offender toward anyone including himself. I have never met the man in person but would love to spend a day around a campfire with good whiskey and listen to him tell stories of the good old days. Who say you for Mega Monster Muley contributor?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Everybody likes me????

You obviously don't have access to my PM box.

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Seriously?????? Eel wins? I demand recount. Eel is mean. Just like an eel.

After all the friendly posts I make, never stirring the pot, plus all the philanthropic work that I do here I should be Best MMer! Oh wait, I forgot, I'm not a teabagger...
;-)

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

definitely Bessy! I mean JFP there isn't a more kind hearted person on MM. He never stirs the pot or tries to get under anybody's skin. He's even nice to the GAWD DAMMED stick flippers and 4 wheeler riders!!

Eel thinks that "moral fiber" is a healthy diet that leads to good bowel movements.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

+1, Eel is tops in my book!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

bobbieutah

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I've been thinking about this list most of the day. It's really tough to pick a winner. I do have NVBighorn and jodog tied for 27th though.:)

Eel

My wife and I had the pleasure of sharing a dinner with Eel in his hometown. I have to agree he is one very nice guy. Not ornery like I am.

RELH

Turtles sure as heck wouldn't agree that Eel is the best!!!

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Exactly!!!

A turtle poacher as our best member???

My vote is for BHWAR.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

URGENT PRESS RELEASE FROM BEST MM'ER COMMITTEE.

September 16, 2014
For immediate release

Headquarters of Top Plick Foundation

It has come to the attention of the awards committee that Eel was not complete with his disclosure forms. In the forms the committee was not given proper disclosure of hate mail contained in the candidates private message box. Due to this discrepancy done with negligence and wanton malice, the committee has no choice but to revoke his eligibility. This is done after careful consideration and with due process to protect the integrity and restore faith in the rewards process. Furthermore, the committee feels it is in the best interest of big game everywhere, to forward this information to the United Global Trophy Turtle Foundation so it may investigate possible misleading documents in relation to trophy book entries.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

It's hard to stay in a bad mood when you live in the Emerald Triangle.

728original.jpg

Eel

>
>
>Blood is thicker than water so
>my vote goes to RELH.
>
>
>Worst goes to the plick from
>Eureka
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

......however, I am related to your wife. And, blood is thicker than water but more viscous than 10-W30 in the basin.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>>
>>
>>Blood is thicker than water so
>>my vote goes to RELH.
>>
>>
>>Worst goes to the plick from
>>Eureka
>>
>>
>>
2311idiot.jpg

>
>
>......however, I am related to your
>wife. And, blood is
>thicker than water but more
>viscous than 10-W30 in the
>basin.
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Wait...that was supposed to be if mamma ain't happy ain't no ppick gonna be happy unless she is so unhappy said pluck escapes wrath by mobilizing to Bonner's Ferry. Oh was that Boners Fairy you go to?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I see a beatdown in your future Feddoc, It will be a little Redheaded terror that does it.

Did you know that if a Redhead has freckles it means for every freckles they have stolen a soul.
Poor .45

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Feddic get off your lazy arse and make your own darn Sammich ......and while you're at make me one!!!

Afterwards, pull your big girl panties up, turn off the soaps put the bon bons down and vote for ME!!! Just saying

As a newbie, I don't know any of you personally. I have followed the site long enough to know some have had their username nuked, but BCB by any other name is still BCB. I also know there is bad blood between many, even to the point that signature lines have quasi-restraining orders included.

That said, I also know of only a few women on the site, a certain little Red being the most notorious/famous (infamous?).

So, my vote (for what my vote is worth since I am not a member of the clubhouse) goes to Fireball. Anyone willing to put up with a bunch of ornery farts like most of us on here, especially with the questionable posts of scantily clad women, is either a pretty cool person, or just crazy.

And, since I recently became aware of this:

She must be crazy. Still, she gets my vote.

Sorry Feddoc, Lil Red gets my vote also. Anyone that can put up with 1911 and his crazy friends has to be a angel at heart and have tons of compassion. Just don't piss her off and she will be your friend.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-14 AT 03:01PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-18-14 AT 02:52?PM (MST)

>Sorry Feddoc, Lil Red gets my
>vote also. Anyone that can
>put up with 1911 and
>his crazy friends has to
>be a angel at heart
>and have tons of compassion.
>Just don't piss her off
>and she will be your
>friend.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
Yup, after that wonderful grilled cheese and ham she made I'm in too. ?. ;)
:7

Damn! that sounds like a great sammich. Red you have won the official MonsterMuley Sammich maker of the year contest. You get to make a sammich for all of us ornery farts. You will go down in history!!!!!!!!!!!!

RELH

Fireball said "yay what do I win!!!"

Congratulations Red! You won a date with 1911!!!

You have no idea how happy I am that I didn't win!:)

Eel

The only way you turd head get a sammich out of me is if I get to hit you with the pan, after I'm done making MY own!!!!;)

You can hit me or Cuz with a cast iron pan and you will have to throw away the pan due to the crack in it after connecting with our hard heads. Would you be willing to share that sammich?

RELH

RELH, I doubt she'll share. Overton won't share his place in Shelter Cove, and those two are related.

Sad, I know.

Eel

There are several good old boys on the site that are very helpful and full of knowledge. Everyone has there strengths and weaknesses. Thanks to them for sharing and helping out. I am going to cop out and not name names. :)

My favorite was either prooutdoors, bowhuntswitharifle, nonya, or bobcatbess. They were all evenly matched with their wit and appt the same level of maturity. I always wonder if they are still here just under a different moniker

Tristate... By a mile.

Seriously the CAT wins it going away.
Don't let him chit YA, he's a good dude.

Vintage member would be STRIDER or KTC.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

There are lots of great MM'rs. Thru their words several stand out over time. Even those who sometimes attempt to draw a little blood have a great place here. There should be categories for the MM Hall of Fame. Feleno would certainly be a charter member in the entertainer's column. I miss his old pic's and games.
J_T_B

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom