Best Pack Animal?!?

E

ELKabong

I know a bunch of you claim the mule is a gift from heavan to a packer.
For the hunter on foot, some might say a burro is the way to go.
And then there are those who claim the lama is the only animule to consider.
And of coarse, you have the alpacka camp, claiming not only can they pack, but they can warm up yer sleeping bag as well... plus, in a pinch, they taste like chicken...
Whelp, me 'an my Uncle Ed have been breeding a critter we feel is gonna revolutionize pack trips of any size 'an scope.
From the horse rider to the hiker, this new addition to the trail has far more advantages than any other animule.
That's Uncle Ed there on the left, on the right is 'Ole Gallo de Cielo, our prized sir of the herd!

459ed08158a54ded.jpg

Plus, they really DO taste like chiken!!

I have a nephew who stands about 6'3" and weighs 250. He does nicely and, for the most part, stays out of my beer.

I'm calling BS on that photo. That's not your Uncle Ed. That's RIMROCK! Nice try though.

I'd hate for that chicken to get upset. Looks like he could put the hurt on a guy.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jan-05-07 AT 08:23PM (MST)[p]Damn,that is one big C0CK you got there Elkabone!!

JB

Ok, ok....
I hafta admit the pic WAS photo shoped.
We put the nuclear symbol on the barn door! Hahahahahahahaha!

Shooooot, Eel! Uncle Ed only weighs about as much as ONE of Rim's legs!

Ya D... I had ta get over my fears of things with BIG yellow peckers in order ta take on this venture.

We've about got some hens ready to go, the advantage there is ya don't hafta worry 'bout pack'n eggs!

I've been kicked by a horse, but I've never been
Spured by a Rooster that large.

Think I'd take the horse.

larry

I find hunting with an ex-Marine, SWAT team member paid to work out on the job, and several years younger, is better than any beast!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom