Best place/price for Swaro optics

The Outdoorsman in Phoenix always has great prices and will back anything that they sell.

Drum

VanWagenen's in Orem, Utah, has the best price on USA warrantied Swarovski's that I've seen, even better than the best internet prices I've seen. The problem is, you'd have to buy them in person as I don't believe they'll ship.

Go to www.kbcamera.com or call Richard at 360-656-6835. I bought my STS65HD from him for $1,495. It was at least $150 cheaper than anyone else I could find. It came with the 20-60X eye lense and all of the warantees standard to swarovski. Steve

LAST EDITED ON Apr-28-04 AT 12:42PM (MST)[p]I can recommend this guy, 100%. You will NOT beat his price, or customer service!! At least give him a call or email. Ask for Alex.

http://www.eurooptic.com/default.asp

He will sell demos from time to time as well. Great person.

He has some EL's in stock now, cheaper than anywhere I have ever seen.

I just got a pair of 10x42 EL binocs from Sportsworld in Ely, Nevada. The great thing about them is that they have a 6 month layaway plan which helps a poor boy like me to buy some great optics. I also bought an ATS 80 spotting scope earlier this year on the same plan. Next on my list is the 15x56 SLC's. If you are interested thier phone # is 775-289-8886. Ask for Jason Bath.
Thier prices are the same as everybody elses except Cabela's who I found to be more expensive. Good luck. fatrooster.

If you haven't already bought something.

Be sure to check out B&H Photo. I got a better price from them then I could as a small dealer. I bought an STS 65 spotting scope with a 20X60 eyepeice. It came with a hard case and a line Bosch tripod for $1089 delivered to my door! First run fully warranteed. Fast shipping. It was listed under their special deals section on line.

Also email me the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society is a dealer and will match Cabela's prices and you get to write off the difference between dealer cost and Cabela's price since we are a nonprofit. Sandbrew

Sandbrew@ aol.com

Craig, call Jim White UNI-Daptor in Williams AZ. He makes a great, lightweight and stronger than Swarovski Tripod adapter I switched to last year. It is alot less than the 89.00 and if you dont reach him, check out www.coueswhitetail.com they sell his adapters and tripods on that website. shoot me an email if you have more questions.........www.environmentalfiltration.com Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Hey,
northwest armory, B&H, Outdoorsman, europtics, Bearbasin, binoculars.com, NON I mean NON of these guys came close to the deal I got at NYcameraland. I bought the NEW 10X32 ELS for $1,289 shipped to my door. ANd that's with a USA warranty. I also bought the everread Leica televid soft case from these guys. $129, eveyone else is $199.
Later
Snowman

>The shop I listed in Orem,
>Utah, had NIB 10x42 EL's
>with USA warranty for $1149.99.

I'd forget about Vanwagenen's unless yer a Utard. They only give price quotes in person and they don't ship. Strange way to run a business...

LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-04 AT 07:35PM (MST)[p]B&H Photo!!!
I just bought a kit ATS 80MM HD $2100.00!!!
$400. cheaper than Cableas,e-bay,bass pro! Still waiting for our maintance guy from work who visting his family in AUSTRIA to see
if he can get it cheaper(you would think so!!),then I will send back the B&H kit! The high defineishion is truly amazing!!
Cabelas does not stock HD! they may have in stores -however
they can get quotes on just about any optics!
rackmaster
(yes its been a costly month! I just mounted my new LANCE cabover
camper too!!).
SORRY TO SAY NYCAMERALAND AND B&H ARE OWNED BY THE SAME GUYS FROM CHINA!!THEY ARE NEXT DOOR TO EACH OTHER!!

It looks like the price of Swarovski binoculars has gone up again. I bought a pair on 10X42 EL's about two months ago for $1589 now I am seeing them for $1699. glad I didn't wait.

I was searching for a set of Leica duovids 10/15-50's I found the best price then I called bearbasin he matched the price and gave me a set of bino suspenders and free shipping. I would suggest getting your best price and giving them a call.

>I was searching for a set
>of Leica duovids 10/15-50's I
>found the best price then
>I called bearbasin he matched
>the price and gave me
>a set of bino suspenders
>and free shipping. I would
>suggest getting your best price
>and giving them a call.
>

I did that very same thing with Bear Basin about 10 days ago. Picked up a set of Swaro 8.5 x 42 EL's for $1315. They were reluctant to do so, but called Swarovoski to verify the other company was a Swaro dealer and they weren't selling gray market products. In the end, it was worth the hassle.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom