BEST PLACES TO EAT IN GREEN RIVER UTAH???

Is that the old bar in the central part of town on the south side of the street? Run down joint?

We went through there one time. And just as we got there an Italian tour bus stopped for lunch as well.

That took a minute to get our food. Haha

Is that the old bar in the central part of town on the south side of the street? Run down joint?

We went through there one time. And just as we got there an Italian tour bus stopped for lunch as well.

That took a minute to get our food. Haha
You can call ahead and order… Tell them how far you’re out and your food will be waiting for you…

Last edited:
Homie, the field of contenders is real small and Ray’s makes the perfect burger imo. Fresh meat grilled, a decent bun but not one of those godawful huge designer buns. Fresh cut fries and they even have a couple of decent micro’s on tap.

I've spent a few nights in Green river....wish I had found Ray's

no offense to Ray but it wouldn't take much to be the best....

Don't forget to get your Green River Watermelon there, they call them cannonballs. My family owns the land right behind the Museum on the river. We always stopped for the melons as they are some of the best around.
My Grandfather and Grandmother settled there around 1910 and raised 10 kids there. As far as food goes there are only the two places you have been talking about. There used to be a great Hamburger place on the East side of town but the couple that ran it retired years ago.

Even though we have dined at Rays several times, I've always wondered how a fresh caught trout out of the Green River would taste like. Or, perhaps a wild turkey on the menu.

Even though we have dined at Rays several times, I've always wondered how a fresh caught trout out of the Green River would taste like. Or, perhaps a wild turkey on the menu.
Gotta go quite a ways upriver to find a trout….

Sleeping in the Back of Your Truck is OK Eel!

But Get You a 'RAY'S" Burger!

You Won't Regret it!

Oh!

And Drive in the SLOW Lane!

But There Isn't a SLOW Lane down there!:D

If I ever head that way I think I'll bring a lunch and sleep in the back of my truck on the road.

There’s a new Holiday Inn Express on the west end of town. No need to sleep in the truck unless you’re really cheap

Stopped by Rays a few years ago after hunting in CO. The owner was waiting on us and asked how the hunting trip went. I had harvested this nice buck that scored nearly 250. My buddy told him we shot a buck over 240. The owner/not said BS. So, my buddy said if the buck is over 240 you owe us beers for the night. He walked out with a couple other patrons and about chit a brick WHEN HE OBSERVED THE FINE SPECIMEM. After a few minutes he said "that buck is pushing 250"s." We drank a ton of beer that evening and another gentleman bought our dinners! Needless to say we got a bit DRUNK
. Good thing they close early

Stopped by Rays a few years ago after hunting in CO. The owner was waiting on us and asked how the hunting trip went. I had harvested this nice buck that scored nearly 250. My buddy told him we shot a buck over 240. The owner/not said BS. So, my buddy said if the buck is over 240 you owe us beers for the night. He walked out with a couple other patrons and about chit a brick WHEN HE OBSERVED THE FINE SPECIMEM. After a few minutes he said "that buck is pushing 250"s." We drank a ton of beer that evening and another gentleman bought our dinners! Needless to say we got a bit DRUNK
. Good thing they close early
Pictures of that 240 buck is there any? Would love to see that......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom