Best Safe for the money?

MEANTTOBBUCK

I am looking to buy a safe and I just wanted to run this question by you guys. I did see the Patriot post but I thought there might be others that might give me more info.
Thanks

I have a 18 to 24 gun (I think) Freedom by liberty. For $1000 I think they arer a pretty good buy. What size are you looking for? Also is there a Tractor Supply near you? They had some pretty nice gun safes for a fairly reasonable price.

I have a champion safe. I got it about 7 years ago and it was very reasonably priced at the time in comparison to the other big names. I have not kept up to date with prices but at the time, IMO, it was the best for the money.

I would go for a Fort Knox. The quality is second to none. They are more money, but worth the investment if you ask me. The whole idea of the safe is to protect your belongings. Its easy to fill it up with thousands and thousands of dollars. Fire, theft, earthquake, you name it, it will be safe.

Thanks for the information. I have around 1500 to spend so I would like to keep it as close to that as possible. I will definetly look at Fort Knox and Liberty.
Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom