Best Scope / Under $ 200.00

S

Statfreak

Blowing my wad on the rifles. Was never a big believer in expensive scopes but with so many on the market how do you choose ? Anybody with expierience with some of the cheaper brands like Cabela's Pine Ridge ? Thanks for the input.

3-9x40 Nikon Buckmasters.

Amazing scope for the money!
I had one on a .300RUM that performed wonderfully.

You may want to check out Sightron SI or SII scopes too. In your price range and VERY nice optics. (I would probably go with the SII, if you can.)

Thirdly, a used Leupold VariX II.

I agree on the Buckmasters as well. You also get a pretty little gold emblem of a buck head on the turret caps (bonus).

Seriously, it is a great buy for the money. I like the actual click adjustments on this scope as compared to the friction adjustments the comparable priced Leupolds have.

Burris Fullfield II in a 3-9x40 can be had for around $170. Excellent scope for the money, I don't think you can do better for that price. Check Nathez Shooters Supply online.

I agree with the Burris Fullfield II its a great scope, and you can get it with the ballistic plex reticle if you want too. I have one and my uncle has one and we both love them. I got mine out of Natchez Shooters supply as well, their website is www.natchezss.com

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

There is a Bushnell Elite 3200 3x9x40 on Ebay for $173.00. The Bushnell Elite is a great scope.

I have a Nikon that has been abused in a big way and always performs flawlessly. I am into back pack hunting and have had several trips where it rains and snows for 2 weeks straight and the scope has survived and performed with flying colors.

I got a Weaver 2-10x38 that I love, it cost just under $200. I bought my dad a weaver 3-9x38 and it works beautifully and it was also just under $200. My uncle has a weaver K4 that he's had on his 308 for over 30 yrs and it still works great. For my money it WEAVER all the way!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom