Best shed day ever!

AndymanSavage

Very Active Member
Yesterday I got off work a few hours early and decided to take a hike. My 3 year-old saw me getting ready and asked if he could go. I said "of course" and packed him along. We had to go to a new area that wasn't too nasty, and he had fun on the dirt road. I held his hand most of the time and he only fell twice. He loved looking for "horns" and wants to go again. We didn't find a thing, but I scoped out some great looking spots a little farther from the road. I had to carry him the last 100 yds up the hill to the truck, but he did great. Like I said, it was my best shed day ever.
parkershed.jpg

Video

Andy

-----------------------------------------------
http://www.trophyblogger.com/Andymansavage

Its always more fun when you introduce little ones to a new hobby. I take my son (7) with me for the past couple of years. He really developed a love for the out doors and the quietness of the forest. If you and your boy make it up to North Idaho make sure to hit us up!

Happy Hunting!

-Trapper

LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-08 AT 09:30AM (MST)[p]No doubt about it, that time spent with your boy is worth more than any shed you might find. Good job!

NvrEnuf

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom