Best Spotter for $250??

Buckriser

My budget is around $250, and i would like to get the best spotter for the $$ if there is such a thing? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Take a look at the Stokes Sandpiper 15-45x65 made by Vortex.These are considered "Birding" scopes but I just got one from eagle optics for $249.99. They will be fine for Hunting. They list much higher. Its very comparable to the Nomad with the same Vortex warranty.Talking with Eagle Optics who could have sold me the Nomad for more it was the persons opinion I talked with that the Sandpiper was a better scope. Also, it has a 65obj vs. the 60 for the Nomad and although its 15-45x vs 15-60 for the Nomad you are very seldom going to be able to use much above 45x and see with any clarity on any scope below the $1000 area. Just got mine last week along with a pair of 10x42 Stokes Broadwing binocs that are made by Vortex ($199.99) and the "Birding" version of the Vortex Fury's. They both are awesome and as they are being closed out were great buys...............Les

I know a lot of people seem happy with the value on the Vortex, but since I have no experience I can't recommend those.

I do own and have seen many posts on the Bushnell Elite 15-45x60mm. The optics aren't as good as my Swaro's, but no $250-$400 scopes will, despite what some people will tell you. What's good about the Bushnell scope is that the design is rugged, rubber coated w/ good lense caps, and it fits into a pack very well. It is likely if you rely on glass a lot, or learn to, that you will want a better spotter later on, but this Bushnell scope may still find a niche in your arsenal.

I think you can google this and find it at a reputable internet dealer for $250.

Good Luck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom