best state

clifhunter

So what do you think is the best state to hunt being a none resident............NOT YOUR HOME STATE......................

I have hunted wyoming, utah, nevada, idaho, colarado, montana, nebraska, and texas................AND I THINK THE BEST STATE IS WYOMING AND THE SECONT IS COLARADO. THE THIRD WOULD HAVE TO BE NEBRASKA............................................

Alaska.
Flying around in bush planes, the jagged peaks of famous mountain ranges, the crimson tundra in fall, streams overflowing with big fish, seeing big grizzlies & brown bears.
Sheep, moose, caribou, goats, deer, wolverines, lynx.
Wolves you can shoot.
The majesty of true wilderness.
Makes you feel real small.
A person never forgets his adventures in the greatland.
That's my choice.
HH

I don't know if there is one state that is "the very best overall". I would have to say this (based on my personal experience);

Colorado - mule deer with Wyoming a close second
Wyoming - Antelope with Colorado a close second
Utah - elk
Idaho - bear
Kansas - Whitetail
Alaska - moose, caribou

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Alaska? yes, but just not in my budget.

i vote for Wyoming. I don't know about the newer oil guys running around but through the years, the people that live there have really been a joy to the visiting out of state hunter. I have yet to run into anybody who was not nice or who at least tried to be helpful. Here's to the Cowboy State!!

Oh, a guy can get drawn once in awhile and the hunting is pretty darn good too!

joey

I have hunted in my home state of Georgia, as well as South Carolina,Alabama,Iowa, Idaho, Colorado, & Wyoming. Out of the places I hAve hunted, I would have to say Wyoming is the best for me so far. The people are great, the game is plentiful, & the DNR, will absolutely bend over backwards to help you. I treasure every place I have had the priviledge to hunt, but so far Wyoming is my favorate.

"Easy now, keep the croshairs right behind his shoulder & squeeze the trigger"

Alaska went on a brown bear hunt. It's just an epic place! My words will not do justice. Also Montana, will try and go back every year.

Anywhere but tardville for anything other than elk if its elk then stay in utah cause its the best by far.

Bury me in the hills so i can fertilize the grass and grow bigger animals for the rest of ya

Wyoming- Plentiful game,breathtaking country,few people, and the ones that are there are nice....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom