Best thing I've seen all week!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-08 AT 03:21PM (MST)[p]Hey Curtis, congrats on the new family member! Theres just nothing in this world better than the love of family and i'M CERTAIN YOUR GONNA BE LOVING that little girl with all kinds of love. Congrats buddy!....NUTT

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-08 AT 03:24PM (MST)[p]After looking over that pic , I realised that poor little thing probably got the crudd scared outta her. Cookie done got hit with a goofy stick!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-08 AT 03:30PM (MST)[p]Congratulations man, bet that makes you feel like on old hunter doesn't it!? Just kidding, but congratulations again.

Oh yeah, I think your granddaughter is confused because all she can see is your face floating in mid-air with all of that camo!

congratulations with new granddaughter..but I don't see cookie2..full of camo! in the summer! GEEZ !!

but congrats again!!

vinihunt

Thanks guys! She's already got a camo outfit! Her uncle got her one as soon as he found out she was on the way.

Did she have a Governors Tag stuck in her diapers? :) Congrats to you! This is the end of your trophy hunting, and the beginning of her scouting trips!

Don't tell anyone about the teddy bear thing. Got a reputation to uphold! And my trophy hunts will BE her scouting trips! It's a win win. ;-)

Cograts big time cookie. Love the camo in hospital, that is great. My 3rd was born May 3rd, 2nd daughter, but the shotguns are loaded! Is yours?

4868669936128e82.jpg

Both shotguns, 17 HMR if I really don't like him, 338-378 wby if I do, and a couple of dull broadheads if I'm just havin' a bad day!! Congrats on yours too.
I already have had our first talk about boys and she seemed to take it pretty good!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom