Best Trail Cam

B

brnoutdoor

LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-10 AT 00:19AM (MST)[p]I have been looking around for a good trail cam but I want to spend my money on the best trail cam that I can buy I am just wondering what are your opinions?

Anything 300 and under not to picky just want something thats gonna last.

Might wanna list a price range you're looking in for better advice...lots of cams out there...

Bushnell
Cuddeback
Duck Lick Creek
Leaf River
Moultrie
Predator
Recon
Reconyx
Scoutguard
Smartscouter
Spypoint
Stealth Cam
Wildview

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

do you know of any cameras that send pics to your email with satellite service instead of cell service?

im a fan of the wildviews easy to use, dependable and cheap if they ever get ripped off your out 100 bucks instead of several hundred. the pic quality isnt the greatest compared to cudde but its plenty good enough to clearly see and judge what your looking at.

Thanks for the posts, I had a Moultrie taken off the tree last year so I see what you mean. Do the wildviews have IR or video capability?

I have used the Spypoint cameras and have been very impressed with them, they are easy to use and take a great picture.

Scoutguard, its smaller(less visible)and the batteries last along time. My hunting partner has a wildview it works good but it went through 3 sets of batteries and my scoutguard was still going on the first set. You can find them on ebay for around 200.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom