Best whitetail hunting magazine

B

bohuntn12

Hey all you whitetail hunters what is the best mag. for the sport.
Thanks
Paul

Whitetail Magazine for consistently good meaty articles, but just about all the others mentioned above and others have good info-nuggets, and feature articles worth the read from time to time. The regional Game and Fish magazines are good for local info.

I guess it's all where you're from. I spend my life looking for a decent magazine without whitetails. I was pissed a couple of years back when I got an Eastman's "Whitetial Issue". Luckily they haven't pulled that crap again.:)
For having a lot of whitetail, "Big Bucks" isn't bad, but that's just because they show some big mulies in there, too.;-). I just like looking at the pictures, anyway.

nmtaxi....I hear ya, I was pissed when I got that issue too. Just not as interesting to read about huh?

North American Whitetail. Articles on the latest big whitetails killed, habitat management and harvest stratigies.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I bought North American Whitetail for years until I discovered
repetitive pictures with different hunting stories a couple of years apart. Big Buck gets the nod now.

the only one i have ever really liked was field and stream. I'm sure their are better ones out their since i've only read a few.

I know most of you Westerners think Texans are nothing but a bunch of bragarts, however this is no brag just fact. The Journal of the Texas Trophy Hunters is by far the best whitetail mag out there and I have seen all those you guys have mentioned above.
Check out there web site at www.ttha.com

And No it is not just about sittin in a fort starin at a corn flinger.

"We must HUNT"

Hey guys,I'm new to this forum but I gotta say that Big Buck is my favorite hunting magazine period.I try to keep from reading them to fast so I don't have to wait so long for the next issue to arrive.If you are looking for hunting stories without all the how to stuff this if the magazine to get.Papershredder

Harry- friend called me to tell me that I am in the recent issue of Big Buck with the buck I killed Nov. 2003. It's in an add for Diamond Willow Outfitters. I had on a white camo coverall, sporting a beard, check it out for me, he wouldn't send me his issue.

remsal,
Can't you buy it locally there where you live? If not, let me know or someone here and will can get the address for you to order. If you like, I can get it and mail it to you at magazine cost plus postage. Let me know.
It is a great mag.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom