Biden 2020

Wyogstew1

I live in Wyoming. To date, I have not seen a single Biden bumper sticker, yard sign, t-shirt, or anything else. I have talked to family who lives in Oregon and Nevada, and they have not seen anything Biden either. However, they have seen quite a few Trump signs and bumper stickers. I am just wondering who out there has seen Biden anything and where you saw it. With Biden "so far ahead" in the polls, I would expect to see something but I have not.

The reason you haven't seen any are because they're not sure he'll make it until the election. Beside all the inventory is in Joe's basement and he can't let anybody in because of the covid.

I live in wyoming to. Back of my truck you will see a trump flag. Trump flag on the front porch. Trump hat and shirts. I where the hat and shirts to piss off 2 of my liberal freinds. They are clueless. When the impeachment trial was going on they gave me crap. I kept telling them is a all bull crap. So i asked who i should vote for. They said biden is there choice at that time. I said you know his son is involved with urkaine. You know the thing they are blaming trump on. Holy hell sounded like a 5 year complaing. They have no clue

Downtown is a trump vendor. I still have yet to see a biden anything.

I would not expect Biden to spend a nickel here. It’s wasted money, he isn’t too senile to know that it seems.

I would not expect Biden to spend a nickel here. It’s wasted money, he isn’t too senile to know that it seems.
uh....here in cali wouldn't make much sense either....so....he doesn't even need to campaign??

As soon as the Democratic Party picks his VP and he announces they will start making signs. There will be signed everywhere soon. Vote Trump if you value your country.

As soon as the Democratic Party picks his VP and he announces they will start making signs. There will be signed everywhere soon. Vote Trump if you value your country.
It'll be interesting to see. Many of the Biden votes are actually anti-Trump votes. I think anti-Trump signs would probably outsell Biden signs if it were an easily available option. I don't know any passionate Biden supporters, he's just hard to get really excited about.

The Democratic Party has a problem. They can control Biden. Who will be the VP they can control after the election. It must be someone electable. Biden most likely won’t make it through his first term. Who will then be president? They’re in a pickle. Why else hasn’t a VP been chosen. Vote Trump and save the country ??

Obama will be the deciding factor on Biden's pick for VP as the DNC will listen to Obama and go with his wishes.

RELH

Conspiracy much?

I mean just because Obama went and met with the big leftist money, a day before he called Jim Clyburn to publically support Biden in South Carolina you guys act like Obama is calling the shots.

I mean sure, he did personally talk Mayor Pete into bailing, and he does detest Bernie so much he helped steal his nomination in 16, but come on, can we stop with the Obama is back room running things?

Im sure Susan Rice will be a great VP. She’s done amazing things in her numerous other elect.........we’ll forget elections, she’ll be great

You are right about Obama not liking Bernie. One good reason Obama will want to pick the VP who will become the President when they dump Biden as being unfit to carry out the duties of President. Susan Rice or Kamala Harris will fit the bill for Obama.
RELH

YBO, If he does that he proves the party doesn't really support Black Lives Matter!!! He's got himself in a pickle here and so many good choices......it's a high stakes game of biggest liars poker!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom