biden and LNG

That dumbchit thinks he's banning LUNGS from being exported. He will give a speech shortly on shutting down the exports of LUNGS to other countries by that evil Texas Governor that takes KINGS out of migrants.

KJP will refer to her notebook and remind the media that LUNGS are necessary for people to breath

The video clip states that the Biden administration "announced it will halt exports of liquified natural gas." No surprises, but this is more of the usual BS reported by internet sites that no one bothers to fact check. In fact, the Biden administration does intend to conduct a cost-benefit analysis of LNG exports in order to weight its pros/cons of LNG with the alternatives, and the outcome of this analysis may determine the future of dozens of proposed export projects. Will it halt exports? No. In fact, the projects already approved for development over the next four years alone will double the U.S. export capacity, and these are not affected by this decision. Argue for or against if you like, but neither argument carries any weight if it is not based on fact.

Last edited:
Biden only paused the future delivery of clean, affordable and abundant energy to our friends around the world. They may have to buy it from one of our enemies. That ought to fix the climate.

Biden only paused the future delivery of clean, affordable and abundant energy to our friends around the world. They may have to buy it from one of our enemies. That ought to fix the climate.

Russia would be more than happy to take up the slack--and China will be happy to buy at bargain prices. I suppose these considerations will figure into the ultimate decision regarding the approval of new projects. In any event, they are sure to be approved if a Republican wins the election. If not, then it is partly the fault of R's for nominating the one guy who could lose to Biden--just as Dems share the blame for Trump's election in 2016 because they insisted on nominating the least popular woman, ever.

Russia would be more than happy to take up the slack--and China will be happy to buy at bargain prices. I suppose these considerations will figure into the ultimate decision regarding the approval of new projects. In any event, they are sure to be approved if a Republican wins the election. If not, then it is partly the fault of R's for nominating the one guy who could lose to Biden--just as Dems share the blame for Trump's election in 2016 because they insisted on nominating the least popular woman, ever.
If Trump were to get elected, I think he would double down to give his buddy Russia the LNG business. I can't speak for any other "Republicans", or RINOS.

It’s cool NG prices rising 7% in Co… where we have loads of it under our feet… I’m just glad I can pay more for clean energy so the weather can be gooder!

It’s cool NG prices rising 7% in Co… where we have loads of it under our feet… I’m just glad I can pay more for clean energy so the weather can be gooder!

Solar my man!!

China can belch out all sorts of crap building solar panels. Then a diesel truck can haul them to the shipyard where they are loaded into a diesel motored ship and brought to a pier where another diesel can haul it to Colorado where a bunch of diesel driven machines can clear the land and construct a solar farm.

Clean air my brother, clean air

Solar my man!!

China can belch out all sorts of crap building solar panels. Then a diesel truck can haul them to the shipyard where they are loaded into a diesel motored ship and brought to a pier where another diesel can haul it to Colorado where a bunch of diesel driven machines can clear the land and construct a solar farm.

Clean air my brother, clean air
Yay the weather will be gooder any day now, 60 and sunshine forever!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom