Biden at it again

Why would the VP make such a mockery of himself? It amazes me that the media is so scared to admit that this guy is a wreck.

oh well, Faux news and Carl Rove, what more needs to be said? don't you guys have more important things to think about?

Excatly , who cares what Rove has to say. he ran out on Bush when things started flying apart, much of which he was responsible for, a real genius that guy. he helped sink Bush and the party but ding bats still want to hear him yap.

Whether or not Rove is yapping is kind of a side show. I think there is a bigger problem if the VP of the U.S. continues to play make believe. Biden has a long history of outright lying and yet people would rather attack the source and the mouth piece.

Is it of any importants whether or not the VP has credibility and can be trusted to not outright lie? I think the answer is obvious in the way you guys went after the Bush lied people died idea. Biden is a heart beat away from being president and if you cannot tell the truth now it isn't going to change if he was suddenly thrust into office.

I know, I know, it only matters when to you when Republicans lie, cheat and steal.

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom