Biden stumbles again....

treedagain

Long Time Member
Anybody catch the bumbled and stumble today? No clue where he was today in his own town. Could not even follow his own scripted conference. Sad and pathetic.

It appears that Biden is getting worse then what he was several months ago. I doubt there will be any debates as his handlers know that he would be a disaster for the voters to see.
It may be more then just dementia.
RELH

Biden might be losing it, I have no idea. I guess we'll see next week who his replacement will be if he beats Trump in a few months.

Maybe Biden needs to get those magical suction cup shoes that the old military officer used when walking next to Trump down the wheelchair ramp.

Trump walked down that like Muhammed Ali and that guy was somehow sure-footed while they walked side-by-side down the wheelchair ramp.

I think they must make invisible gloves too since everybody else could drink their water with one hand except Trump. He really needs to be wearing those in public because he looks very unwell.

He’s patterned Trump better than any animal he’s ever chased. Definitely creeping closer to obsession.

Oh Grizz....you crack me up. Never a dull moment when a Trump/America hater try's to deflect from the real subject.

Go take a drive in that Subaru Lezano, turn and burn a cop car, heck throw an American flag on it for good measure. Make sure to flip off the POPO and yell obscenities at them while they risk there lives protecting your rights. While your at it run by the VA and let them know how much you hate them and the 100's of thousands of them who have paid the ultimate price for you to be able to spit on them and their graves.

Your one fine example of what we dont need to heal this country.

How is that BTLM tattoo coming?

Biden might be losing it, I have no idea. I guess we'll see next week who his replacement will be if he beats Trump in a few months.

Maybe Biden needs to get those magical suction cup shoes that the old military officer used when walking next to Trump down the wheelchair ramp.

Trump walked down that like Muhammed Ali and that guy was somehow sure-footed while they walked side-by-side down the wheelchair ramp.

I think they must make invisible gloves too since everybody else could drink their water with one hand except Trump. He really needs to be wearing those in public because he looks very unwell.

So I guess the point is Trump is aging fast, like every President does?

So we should elect an older, slower, guy to replace him?

Perfectly logical

Grizzly is so pathetic that you almost feel sorry for his mental disorder. Can you imagine getting up every morning with that much hate that your entire well being is soured beyond any hope.
Grizz get back onto your reservation and seek out the medicine man for help.
RELH

Biden should be in jail along with his former boss. He was a big part of the most corrupt administration in our nations history but yeah let's put him forward as the dem nominee so we can go back to the good ol days of rampant corruption and two tiered justice

Grizz is having fun.....lol
Shhh. It's fun messing with them and watching them squirm. Once they figure out they're just puppets in a dorky online forum it will cease to be effective. They actually think what people say here matters ?

Like I've said before, I don't care who wins... I'll be fine either way. Heck, if I want I can just retire and go hunt sheep so it doesn't matter to me.

Plus, my vote will go for Trump. And all y'all California guys will vote for Biden. And there's not a thing any one of us can do about it.

I think Grizz is just a frustrated liberal Democrat wanting attention to boost his fragile Woke ego,

Him and Ocho are pen pals. Just another cry baby who hates America as much as he loves America to give him free stuff. Typical democrat.?

Grizz can’t be Flounder, I’m sure Flounder is up in the high country scouting beautiful glassing points for his new best friends he got this year, no time for internet banter! Remember Flounder don’t be selling those spots, just give them to your new BFF’s out of the kindness of your heart ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom