Biden

Our ex governor, wannabe senator, Hickenlooper, waxed poetic the other day on the tragic "shooting" of George Floyd.

Shows ya how desperate Biden is for a vote.
Where is flounder and offtrail on this subject? How come they never raise hell when people like Biden say the dumbest things

Any truth to this picture?

Screenshot_20200612-163717_Facebook.jpg

Shows ya how desperate Biden is for a vote.
Where is flounder and offtrail on this subject? How come they never raise hell when people like Biden say the dumbest things

Any truth to this picture?

View attachment 8308
Fake news. And it took about two seconds to find it.

That is this girl. https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-native-peace-tragedy-madrid-20190104-story.html

If Trumpeters would spend half as much time looking for the truth as they do looking for garbage on social media and far right conspiracy websites for a narrative to support their predetermined beliefs we wouldn't have to put up with that clown anymore.

And, no, that doesn't mean I support Floyd. Though nothing about what he did that day should have led to his death.

"And, no, that doesn't mean I support Floyd. Though nothing about what he did that day should have led to his death. "

agree 100%

If Trumpeters would spend half as much time looking for the truth as they do looking for garbage on social media and far right conspiracy websites for a narrative to support their predetermined beliefs we wouldn't have to put up with that clown anymore.
I don't think the "truth" is nearly as easy to find as it should be. It would put sensational reporting back at the checkout counter where it belongs. In fact, I doubt many of us know what "the truth" is about hardly anything.

Grizzly read again. I said any truth to this? I never stated i believed it.

Yes i agree floyd should of never been murdered.

But the media and libs have taken it to far..

But hey at least the powerful libs are bailing out these looters so they can go back out and do it again. Wow what a great message

Grizzly read again. I said any truth to this? I never stated i believed it.
I understand, I was referring to the fact that it's making it's way through social media and right wing conspiracy websites... not towards you directly.

However, if this were an example of a libel claim, even sharing the post would make you potentially liable for the content. Even if you phrased it as a question.

Somebody coming out and posting a picture with the caption, "Is nfh a pirate?" would not absolve him of liability for the content merely because it was phrased as a question.

Clearly, I'm not saying you or anybody else committed libel, I'm merely saying that "planting a seed" has consequences whether it's a question or a statement.

That's the problem with fake news, people spread it over and over because it supports their narrative but nobody checks if it's true because they don't want to know the truth. They just want the jollies of feeling vindicated in their beliefs.

Grizzly is right. As it is we have too much fake news from the liberal left and the so called right would be smart not to follow the example of the liberal press and Democrat politicians.
Facts along will stop them in their tracks if those facts are made AVAILABLE TO ALL VOTERS.
RELH

Grizzly is right. As it is we have too much fake news from the liberal left and the so called right would be smart not to follow the example of the liberal press and Democrat politicians.
Facts along will stop them in their tracks if those facts are made AVAILABLE TO ALL VOTERS.
RELH

To your point...

Fox News just got busted altering images on their website... https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...attles-protests-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone/

And before you all say FNC is right and the other people are wrong. FNC apologized and removed the images, saying, "Fox News regrets these errors.”

And another one from FNC today. Don't you think if you're going to question Biden's age with a quote about being over 60, and then supplement it with Sander's age (with no relevant reason whatsoever)... that it would be appropriate to also mention that Trump is 74 years old.

Screenshot_20200614-152742_Samsung Internet.jpg

don't worry, CNN and MSNBC will point it out....it's not a secret
So only his opposition's age is newsworthy on FNC. Got it. And Trump definitely doesn't tell his followers to not even watch anybody else, but I'm sure they'll let both sides of the story.

Like Trump's Chief of Staff, John Kelly, said... If you watch Fox News, you're not an informed citizen.

I'm sure FNC will be showing his struggles with drinking water and walking down a ramp yesterday too since they're so concerned about the age of Presidents.

Hahaha good one.

My point is that the news media told us everyday trump was guilty on this and that. They never did focus on bidens son with urkaine .

When obummer was in the media praised everything he did.

This morning that cbs sunday morning show did a bit on Melania Trump. They talked about where she is from . How she and her parents are here. Well the news cut a video on how trump was talking years back on how people coming here with family is wrong. The part they cut was the ILLEGALS. So now they twisted the story to make trump look bad.

Grizzly Trump's age is not the factor that Biden and Sanders has. Trump has shown he has the vitality of far younger man and will work late into the night on just 6 hours sleep.
Biden has lost his marbles at his age and probably can not remember which hand to use to wipe his butt. Sanders has heart problems that will effect his work schedule and stress level could be a problem for him.
RELH

Thank you sir. Just by his/hers responses I thought they seemed femaleish. I didnt know.

That boat sank just like bidens mind has...

Oh crap i mean that boat sank just like creepy uncle joes mind has.

shiny new signs and flags on a boat that has clearly been in that position for quite some time. Do you create any of your own content DW, or just post whatever the bots send your way?

Laugh a little sammy, it's the best medicine!

Sammy is pissed that some of those republicans in Florida have learned and are using the tricks that Democrats have been doing for decades. Turn about is fair play according to some people.

RELH

Well i sure as hell am not watching cnn,cbs,msnbc or abc.

Even if you're convinced they're biased for the left, willful negligence of that which you have already decided you disagree is not intelligent.

yep.....but Grizzly doesn't notice that

Sure I do. Other stations are biased for the left, FNC is biased for the right. Can you admit that your vaunted FNC is feeding you bias? I just admitted it about CNN. Your turn.

Grizzly Trump's age is not the factor that Biden and Sanders has. Trump has shown he has the vitality of far younger man and will work late into the night on just 6 hours sleep.
Biden has lost his marbles at his age and probably can not remember which hand to use to wipe his butt. Sanders has heart problems that will effect his work schedule and stress level could be a problem for him.
RELH

I think you must not have watched his speech, drinking, or walking yesterday. He looks like he has Parkinson's. An MD friend of mine saw the video and literally said, "yeah, I already know what Parkinson's looks like."

And I say that with absolutely no joy. I wouldn't wish that on anybody but I think he's not well.

shiny new signs and flags on a boat that has clearly been in that position for quite some time. Do you create any of your own content DW, or just post whatever the bots send your way?
He literally just combs far-right conspiracy websites and reposts their content and parrots what he reads. That's why I quit replying to him.

Grizzly
I dont have cable so i dont get to watch fox news. I refuse to pay for cable. So i am limited to basic channels. The news is just crap.

On my way home from work i will listen to Hannity. I use to not be able to stand him. But as i started listening for the most part he has been pretty spot on. The demorats attempts of faliure has happened for the last 3 years and hannity called medias crap out .

Now how in the hell can i listen to the other crap when their agenda has led Americans to believe trump has done this and that. Still havent heard them say they were wrong

Grizzly
I dont have cable so i dont get to watch fox news. I refuse to pay for cable. So i am limited to basic channels. The news is just crap.

On my way home from work i will listen to Hannity. I use to not be able to stand him. But as i started listening for the most part he has been pretty spot on. The demorats attempts of faliure has happened for the last 3 years and hannity called medias crap out .

Now how in the hell can i listen to the other crap when their agenda has led Americans to believe trump has done this and that. Still havent heard them say they were wrong

Wait, let me get this straight. Your main source of news is the guy that has near-nightly phone calls with Trump. The guy that literally went on-stage with Trump at a rally. And you consider that being well-informed about Trump?

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
He literally just combs far-right conspiracy websites and reposts their content and parrots what he reads. That's why I quit replying to him.

So you've gone from "Green decoy!" to "Far- right conspiracy websites!" TFF

Wait, let me get this straight. Your main source of news is the guy that has near-nightly phone calls with Trump. The guy that literally went on-stage with Trump at a rally. And you consider that being well-informed about Trump?

Hey its working out for me. on top of it he was right. Right about things for the last 3 years. hey it works for me cause all the news stations have to report the truth. keyword ALL!!!!. Don't get me wrong here I do disagree with Hannity at times
Its also nice to listen to someone that will speak something other than negative thoughts about Trump such as cnn,cbs,abc,msnbc. oh better add seth myers and those other late night idiots

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom