Big and Beautiful Budget

NeMont

Long Time Member
$4.75 Trillion spending request, largest ever budget request from any White House. Requests money for a new entitlement for paid maternity leave, more war, more of everything that drives our debt.

Now tell me again, all you Trump supporters, how he really wants to cut spending. Let's hear those stories again about how he is a victim of congress when his own budget has a bottom line deficit built into it of another Trillion dollars.

You won't ever waiver in your Trump loving ways but somebody should at least start being honest with themselves that Trump doesn't give a phuk about fiscal discipline and his supporters will again look the other way.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Mar-12-19 AT 08:35AM (MST)[p]It is funny you believe the shuck and jive.

Go read the budget and educate yourself instead of being a Trump Stooge

The state of the average person in this country is disturbing. If this budget proposal came from a democrat, folks around here would be forming a mob with their fiscally conservative pitchforks. The left does the same thing (as many on here have observed in border security rhetoric for instance). Far too few people doing their own thinking. Overall, I'd say political ideology has become roughly equivalent to people rooting for their favorite football team.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-12-19 AT 09:04AM (MST)[p]

Bob,

Explain the actual numbers not the shuck and jive of the White House. Use facts not BS.

budgettable1.jpg

I don't believe anything any administration says on the budget However, this is his budget, not congress's, not Obama's but Trump's Period. His budget contains a record proposed $4.7 Trillion and zero cuts to mandatory spending and no net change in discretionary spending. For every dollar of cutting to non defense spending there is new defense spending that is proposed to go into the Pentagon OCO account that doesn't have any limits on it.

Look at the projected bottom line deficits, it is a see of new red ink for as far as they are willing to project. One hiccup in the economy and all those projections will increase dramatically.

Also go look at what the spending is on. Look at the net increase in interest spending. Up $157 Billion since FY 2018, how much cutting in the non defense discretionary spending area could offset that number? Do facts even matter to you Trump supporters any longer?

I guess you can hate your children and believe Trump really cares about the future or you can call BS when you see it. Your choice but if you look the other way don't pretend you give two shyts about the future debt burden you are passing on to your kids to clean up. And yes I know it didn't start with Trump, but rule one of when you are in a hole, Stop digging. This budget is just another shovel to dig with.

Nemont

Like most things Trump his budget is DOA. but his intent to do the wrong thing is what matters to his base.

I wonder how he's going to tell the ag states that while his failing trade war is killing them he plans on cutting the Ag budget the most of anything. stab them in the back then kick them in the nuts. This will be a good test of what it takes to turn a chump.

Oh yeah, so how are those predictions on the tax scam's effects working out for you ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Watch the video I posted. Some of the reporters had some of the same criticisms as you, Nemont. The guy answers the questions and explains why they're doing what they're doing. I can't help you if you simply refuse to believe what he says.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-12-19 AT 09:18AM (MST)[p]I watched it and then I went to the actual proposed budget and could easily see via the facts of the budget, he is as truth challenged as your beloved Trump.

Show me the cuts in total spending and the cuts in the deficits contained in this this budget. Use the actual budget that the White House presented, not a press conference used to fool those blinded by being one of Trumps Dumbest Stooges. Why not just call BS when you see it instead of slurping up everything you are told? Why be one of Trump's Dumb Stooges when facts are not on your side?

If you can show me where Trump cuts bottom line spending and doesn't increase the debt by another Trillion, I will delete my mm.com account. If you can't show me then you delete yours. Deal?

Here is the actual document. Now show me the cuts to over all spending and where any debt is paid off.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/

Nemont

Well hell......I'll show you where Trump saved us $2,100,000,000.00.....lol

Good news is always sweet especially when even Snopes will verify same.. It's No Wonder Obama's Last Speech Went After Trump. Obama's recent speeches are not to support his Democratic Party: They are to slam Trump for taking away Obama's taxpayer-paid next 20 years vacation! Trump cancels Vacations, and Refunds money to the American Taxpayers. This was verified on Snopes as being true.
TRUMP JUST ENDED OBAMA'S VACATION SCAM
Obama was going to stick us for $2.1 billion or so. Before Obama left office, he arranged with the State Department for a series of "official visits" to foreign countries spanning the next 20 years.
Using discretionary funds from the Office of Presidential Visits and Vacations, Obama was planning to use what would have been $2.1 billion in free vacations for him and up to 24 members of his family plus staff and even a dog sitter until the year 2036. He would have, that is, until Donald Trump put a stop to it.
Trump, who is always looking for ways to save money, was presented with a ledger that contained all of the Obama travel plans and expenses. The ledger was found by one of the workers Trump hired from outside the typical White House staff. Trump immediately canceled the plans and recalled all Secret Service agents scheduled to protect the Obama?s anywhere outside of the United States
The Obamas are also facing another new challenge at the hands of Trump. They're going to have to repay the government for all of those vacations that weren't official state business. The bill, after some small allowances for days that were possibly work related, is for $214 million. Of the 692 days the Obamas spent on vacation, almost none included any work at all. They ate, slept and golfed and Michelle was given shopping allowances from the Office of Discretionary Gifting Funds, which is supposed to be used to buy presents for visiting dignitaries.

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

LAST EDITED ON Mar-12-19 AT 11:21AM (MST)[p]https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/Nemont/other%20stuff/BSMETER.gif

thsmileys107.gif

thsmileys159.gif

thvoices.gif

31655popcorn-thumb.gif

I'm bettin the house proposed budget will be equally as large. I've said it before, we're puked. Stockpile, cause at some point the music is gonna stop and chits gonna be ugly. I'm pissed this is the best he could come up with. Be interesting to see what finally gets signed in. Doubt it gets smaller. #sad

#livelikezac

Guaranteed the House budget will be bigger. I bet it goes something like this, "Trump wanted $4.7 Trillion, Congress wanted $4.9 Trillion so they compromised and settled on $4.9 Trillion". Trump will sign it and we will hear again that he is really, really serious about dealing with the debt but maybe some time in the future. I can hear the Trump is the greatest crowd now, they will make every excuse why it isn't his fault for his budget being the largest ever proposed.

Nemont

>I'm bettin the house proposed budget
>will be equally as large.
>I've said it before, we're
>puked. Stockpile, cause at some
>point the music is gonna
>stop and chits gonna be
>ugly. I'm pissed this is
>the best he could come
>up with. Be interesting to
>see what finally gets signed
>in. Doubt it gets smaller.
>#sad
>
>
>#livelikezac

That's truth. Neither side has any interest in controlling spending, or going about the unpleasant business of actually paying for anything. It is pretty much just a question of what do you want to buy on that high interest credit card in our grandkid's names.

He does have some good stuff in there- I'm a fan of the maternity leave, and trying to get prescription costs under control. Increased spending on immigration is good, though I would love to see it at least partially funded through some great big fines for companies and individuals who continue to hire undocumented workers. Big fan of the e-nicotine industry paying a bunch of fees to pay for their own oversight by the FDA. Military pay raises are good, would be nice if it wasn't at least partially funded through the OCO fund though.

When I retired I got vacation pay for life. I don't care about the phukin budget as long as they don't cut my Social Security. I won't be here much longer so let the millennials worry about it. :D

LOL I have to call BS on the Obama stuff too but it was funny to read and it would be badass if it was true.

But yeah... Trump sucks ass on spending. What's sad is that the debt is an issue that Trump could have actually won on if he hadn't been a drunken spender since day one. Better buy ammo because a day of reckoning is in the future of this country. I wonder if there's an individual out there with a lily white past that cares about the debt that could challenge Trump? I can't think of a single person.

>Guaranteed the House budget will be
>bigger. I bet it
>goes something like this, "Trump
>wanted $4.7 Trillion, Congress wanted
>$4.9 Trillion so they compromised
>and settled on $4.9 Trillion".
> Trump will sign it
>and we will hear again
>that he is really, really
>serious about dealing with the
>debt but maybe some time
>in the future.
>I can hear the Trump
>is the greatest crowd now,
>they will make every excuse
>why it isn't his fault
>for his budget being the
>largest ever proposed.
>
>Nemont

You won't here that from me.

#livelikezac

>
>LOL I have to call BS
>on the Obama stuff too
>but it was funny to
>read and it would be
>badass if it was true.
>
>
>But yeah... Trump sucks ass on
>spending. What's sad is
>that the debt is an
>issue that Trump could have
>actually won on if he
>hadn't been a drunken spender
>since day one. Better
>buy ammo because a day
>of reckoning is in the
>future of this country.
>I wonder if there's an
>individual out there with a
>lily white past that cares
>about the debt that could
>challenge Trump? I can't
>think of a single person.
>

I fear this gargantuan machine we call the government hasn't gotten so big that it will consume us all, and there ain't a damn thing any one person, or group can do about it. Lincoln said we would be taken down from within, its happening. Stockpile friends, stockpile. Worst case scenario you die with a bunch of chit your younger relatives will need.

#livelikezac

I'd Still like to know which one of You Slicked that Counterfeit Money Making machine up on the General Forum Early one morning a few weeks ago?

The Seller Guaranteed nobody could identify the money as Fake!

Not even the FBI the Seller claimed!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>
>LOL I have to call BS
>on the Obama stuff too
>but it was funny to
>read and it would be
>badass if it was true.
>
>
>But yeah... Trump sucks ass on
>spending. What's sad is
>that the debt is an
>issue that Trump could have
>actually won on if he
>hadn't been a drunken spender
>since day one. Better
>buy ammo because a day
>of reckoning is in the
>future of this country.
>I wonder if there's an
>individual out there with a
>lily white past that cares
>about the debt that could
>challenge Trump? I can't
>think of a single person.
>

Schultz is speaking the lingo but they all do, till they're elected and go into the room and realize the position isn't what they dreamt it was.

#livelikezac

I could be talked in to liking Schultz......

but.....if clowns like me start liking him the msm will start on him just like they did Trump......

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Schultz doesn't have a chance in hell at even getting 1 electoral vote. He's the only one really talking about the debt and how entitlements (meaning SS and Medicare) have to change to bring down the debt. The media and the Democrats already hate his guts and he hasn't even made up his mind about running yet.

But he's not the answer to the 2 party system anyway. A billionaire businessman isn't going to resonate with enough people to pull them away from their beloved R or D. He's already said that he won't continue in the race if it means dividing the Democrats so that Trump wins. So essentially he is a Democrat who hates Trump but has a similar ego to Trump and just wants to get some camera time. A snowball has a better chance in hell.

>Schultz doesn't have a chance in
>hell at even getting 1
>electoral vote. He's the
>only one really talking about
>the debt and how entitlements
>(meaning SS and Medicare) have
>to change to bring down
>the debt. The media
>and the Democrats already hate
>his guts and he hasn't
>even made up his mind
>about running yet.
>
>But he's not the answer to
>the 2 party system anyway.
> A billionaire businessman isn't
>going to resonate with enough
>people to pull them away
>from their beloved R or
>D. He's already said
>that he won't continue in
>the race if it means
>dividing the Democrats so that
>Trump wins. So essentially
>he is a Democrat who
>hates Trump but has a
>similar ego to Trump and
>just wants to get some
>camera time. A snowball
>has a better chance in
>hell.

Oh its Trump till 2024 and when it comes to our debt things would be as bad or worse with a D,(does 10 trillion ring any bells?)the dipchit D's are just in denial. I really dont think it matters what "we" do, this thing is on autopilot headed straight for the mountainside. Assume the position and brace for impact!

#livelikezac

It's gonna be great! Slash Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid I don't need it why should I care? If I figured it out surely everyone else can too.

If you can no longer contribute to society why is that my problem? So you have now eaten yourself into gout, hbp, cfld, and god knows what else..but I have to pay for you to exist? Sorry you got old, guess somebody should have saved more money. Not responsible for your gene pool, take it up with God. Oh, did you lose your socialized retirement that you paid into, consider it a contribution to finishing the greatest wall ever built.

Good thing is the proposed cuts affect society's most vulnerable so maybe, what? In 3 years or so most of the non-contributors will be gone..done. I'd imagine most would be sooner depending on what part of the country they lived in.

Trump is brilliant! After we rid America of the entitlement crowd and finish the greatest wall ever America will be great again, probably the greatest America ever filled with great young winning healthy contributors. Hail Trump, after the Trump Freedom Wall is finished it will be round up time, time to make things white, right, and healthy in America again.

Civil Servant pensions of any form are an entitlements so why should I care if they lose out? So you suckled Uncle Sam or some other tax trough for a paycheck for 20 years, so what? Now I gotta pay for you to get old and cost taxpayers even more? No. Go get a job in the private sector nobody owes you anything. Why should I care if any civil servant losses part or all of their pension?

Great thing is there are no blurred lines under the MAGA cap, if you can't win, can't survive then you are a loser, America is not about losers like John McCain..it's that simple.

>It's gonna be great! Slash Social
>Security, Medicare, and Medicaid I
>don't need it why should
>I care? If I figured
>it out surely everyone else
>can too.
>
>If you can no longer contribute
>to society why is that
>my problem? So you have
>now eaten yourself into gout,
>hbp, cfld, and god knows
>what else..but I have to
>pay for you to exist?
>Sorry you got old, guess
>somebody should have saved more
>money. Not responsible for your
>gene pool, take it up
>with God. Oh, did you
>lose your socialized retirement that
>you paid into, consider it
>a contribution to finishing the
>greatest wall ever built.
>
>Good thing is the proposed cuts
>affect society's most vulnerable so
>maybe, what? In 3 years
>or so most of the
>non-contributors will be gone..done. I'd
>imagine most would be sooner
>depending on what part of
>the country they lived in.
>
>
>Trump is brilliant! After we rid
>America of the entitlement crowd
>and finish the greatest wall
>ever America will be great
>again, probably the greatest America
>ever filled with great young
>winning healthy contributors. Hail Trump,
>after the Trump Freedom Wall
>is finished it will be
>round up time, time to
>make things white, right, and
>healthy in America again.
>
>Civil Servant pensions of any form
>are an entitlements so why
>should I care if they
>lose out? So you suckled
>Uncle Sam or some other
>tax trough for a paycheck
>for 20 years, so what?
>Now I gotta pay for
>you to get old and
>cost taxpayers even more? No.
>Go get a job in
>the private sector nobody owes
>you anything. Why should I
>care if any civil servant
>losses part or all of
>their pension?
>
>Great thing is there are no
>blurred lines under the MAGA
>cap, if you can't win,
>can't survive then you are
>a loser, America is not
>about losers like John McCain..it's
>that simple.

Hey FTW?

You wanna add Obama to that List?

>
>
>
>

For the Record!

We've been Digging a Deeper Hole for How F'N Long Now?

You Ain't gonna Fix it!

Each POTUS has taken His Turn a Digging it Deeper for how many F'N years Now?

If Our Government would QUIT Wasting Our Tax Money We wouldn't be in the Hole We're in!

If We would Mind Our Own F'N Business & Quit Worrying & Blowing Billions in other Little Chickensshhiittt Countries that would Help!

The Hole is Too Deep & Has been for many Decades!

I Don't Care Who you Put in Office it Ain't Gettin Fixed!

I Said 30 Years ago:

Zero that F'R Out & don't get Ourselves in that Situation again!

But Nobody Listened!

So Here We are!

One Department at UC Davis has 47 so called Teachers each making $200,000 a year , you can't sustain that kind of Bullshit not alone Pension and expect that Burden on a taxpayer .

That link will take you to any and all departments....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>That link will take you to
>any and all departments....
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>-- when they're dead...

and it is right up to date if we can rewind to 2015.

>>That link will take you to
>>any and all departments....
>>
>>
>>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>>-- when they're dead...
>
>
>and it is right up to
>date if we can rewind
>to 2015.

lol....yeah....I'm sure salaries have decreased.....it is Berkeley and not Davis though....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>I didn't say they decreased.
>I said it is from
>2015.
>
>Nemont

sorry

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom