Big Apology owed

RELH

Long Time Member
I was unaware of the "private message" portion to these forums and as a result I have failed to read and make replys back to 11 messages. The first message was dated June 2002. I am offering an apology to those persons that I failed to make replys too. Kilowatt thank you for telling me on the regular forum that you sent me a private message. That started me looking and I was able to locate my private message box.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-04 AT 05:08PM (MST)[p]No problem Bob, I think it has happened to all of us at one time or another here.
I spent part of one session on computer just looking over all of the features available here. The best one is the "Search" which helps look for a certain topic or post by a member, very handy feature for sure.
It would cut down on so many repeating of same questions if someone took the time.

Brian

saminwy,

When you log on using your name and password, then the next page that comes up is the MAIN FORUM PAGE. Right at the top left edge you will see a small "red" flag showing you that you have Inbox Mail. Now just look over to the top right and look for the word "INBOX Mail", click on that and that is where you will find a message that someone has sent you. Only you and the person who sends it can view it, and you can reply back this same way.
To send someone a personal message, look right nest to their name say for the example: Kilowatt you will see some icons and the first one is like two envelopes, this is for a person e-mail address. The next icon looks like a single envelope, this is for the MM.com Inbox personal mail. The icon showing a head profile is what the person has entered when he became registered.
Not everyone is telling you their name some a made up and some are not even enabled.
I will send you an Inbox mail so you can see what I am talking about.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom