Big Buck ....Area 114-115 youth deer hunt..

jeremydhinds

I couldn't be more happier for my son. After some heart break
moments this year he stayed positive and kept the faith that he would have a chance at a good mature buck... after missing a few opportunities during the muzzy hunt on some really nice bucks, we came back for the rifle opener.. again a couple missed shots and one "Monster Muley" we just couldn't get on before dark, we had to head home empty handed....I decided to wait to go back up hoping the weather would cool down and get a weather break but as you all know it didn't come. We headed back up with our hopes high that maybe the heat would keep the deer moving to water and have a chance to close the deal. Little did we know what a lot of luck prayer and dedication had in store for us....Son, I'm so proud...

39562013_buck.jpg

49082013_buck_2.jpg

830photo_4.jpg

425photo.jpg

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands one nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all."

My son had a youth tag for that same unit but instead of a family hunting trip we were t-boned on our way there. I think the Lord was watching over us that day because we're all still here! Nothing can beat the time you spend with your child while out hunting. Congrats to your son on his buck and from the looks of it, he did real good...

Nice buck, congrats------- By the way, we all have those days, I missed a Bull elk this year, still not sure what went wrong, but heck, that's why they call it hunting and not killing!!!!!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom