Big bull moose

A

AntlerKing

After a killer 8 mile hike up muzzy hunting I ran into this bull. He was so big that when he hit a smaller bull he pummeled the smaller bull down the ridge, actually rolling him over. The dust in the last photo is what was left after the little bull got steam rolled.

4abba8c31d2c043f.jpg

4abba8e21e65e501.jpg

Cool pictures AK! That is a toad of a bull!
A long time ago I watched two Wyoming bulls go at it while I was deer hunting. They stirred up so much dust it looked like a rodeo was going on below me. Thanks for sharing!

My cousin has the moose tag for this area, if he drops the hammer on him this weekend I'll post some photos. I think this bull will make my 43" bull look small.

He sure looks like a pig. I love how his antlers sweep up and back. Good luck to your cousin-he's fortunate to have you scouting for him!

Nope...they found his tracks all over the mountain/hollow, but not him. I'm not sure when they are going back up, lots of rain and snow the past two days.

Did you get a good look at his fronts? Very nice moose I have looked at this picture a 100 times.

Best of luck to him on finding that bull. It is an amazing animal. I remember when I first saw the 53"er I shot. It took me about 8 seconds to look at him and head out to try and kill him. That bull in your photo is a stud!

The problem I found is these giant bulls travel a lot this time of year. We have trail cam photos of the bull I shot a couple miles from where the photos were taken. I also watched a bull all summer, then found him 7 air miles and 2 10,000' ridges away in late Sept. Then found him again within 1/2 mile from where I had first seen him. That is a long ways to travel.

-------------------------
www.sagebasin.com
-------------------------

He has big double brow tines. They haven't found him, I'm sure if someone drops him we will hear about it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom