BIG BUSINESS BOYS & GIRLS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Don't know how many of you have noticed the Increase in Shed Hunters the last couple years but JUDAS!

Ya it's Fun to get out & about!

But this is getting to be something!

Just can't Believe the UDWR isn't gonna start Charging for it in the near Future?

I see people stomping the Hills 1-2 Months before any Elk Bone hits the Ground!

Amazing How much it's changed in the last few years!

Can you Imagine putting in for an LE Shed Unit in the near Future?:D:D:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I made a joke to a friend the other day, wouldn't doubt if they made LE shed units in the future. haha

who knows what they will end up doing.

Goat

Yep... It is unreal how many people get out. I can handle people out walking around, but when there are swarms of ATVs running all over in the name of finding sheds it get unreal.

Sometimes we are our own worst enemies. I can see where there where be licensing, fees, seasons etc. at some point. After all it is a consumptive use of a natural resource...

It's Wyoming's fault. Ever since we instituted a shed hunting season, folks from other states have to stay in their own states to hunt sheds til May 1. Your shed season is coming. The few that like to get out too early and mess with the animals that are trying to survive winter will see to that.

Now that Wyoming has a shed season, it actually wouldn't bother me to purchase a license. Might keep a few folks from going and ease up the crowds a bit. Of course, we would have to charge nonresidents a buttload more than residents!!;)

>It's Wyoming's fault. Ever since we
>instituted a shed hunting season,
>folks from other states have
>to stay in their own
>states to hunt sheds til
>May 1. Your shed season
>is coming. The few that
>like to get out too
>early and mess with the
>animals that are trying to
>survive winter will see to
>that.
>
>Now that Wyoming has a shed
>season, it actually wouldn't bother
>me to purchase a license.
>Might keep a few folks
>from going and ease up
>the crowds a bit. Of
>course, we would have to
>charge nonresidents a buttload more
>than residents!!;)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Great idea, Raise the Non Resident deer tag fees and cut the quota too!!:):):)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-14 AT 06:46PM (MST)[p]>It's Wyoming's fault. Ever since we
>instituted a shed hunting season,
>folks from other states have
>to stay in their own
>states to hunt sheds til
>May 1. Your shed season
>is coming. The few that
>like to get out too
>early and mess with the
>animals that are trying to
>survive winter will see to
>that.
>
>Now that Wyoming has a shed
>season, it actually wouldn't bother
>me to purchase a license.
>Might keep a few folks
>from going and ease up
>the crowds a bit. Of
>course, we would have to
>charge nonresidents a buttload more
>than residents!!;)

didn't help when the utards came to the south part of the state and was chasing deer all over. but not all of Wyoming has a shed season either

Also its just more control over us. Next they will charge us and tell us when we can and cant hike. When we can ride horses. it just never ends

We must shed hunt in the right areas as I have yet to encounter one person. Now that I say this we'll have encounters. I can see a season with fees in the horizon. Won't sit well with me when that day comes.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

When are the applications due? I want to get in on the ground floor and start building points. Maybe I'll start a magazine too, how about "Sheddin Fool". Yes. that's sarcasm :)

Good point, Vanilla. The foot's already in the door...

nfh- Count on it. A few years ago they started charging for folks to put their boats on Flaming Gorge. Just a matter of time before it'll cost to go just about anywhere...

Chubby.. the deadline was yesterday. Did you get put in?? :)

Here in Illinois about now mushrooms begin to pop and its also turkey season in about 10 days. The mushroom and shed hunters come in from here and there on 4 wheelers and screw up the hunting. About the time you get set up and make a quiet call you hear their schreeches.........OOOOOh LLLOOOOOOKKKEEE! The hunt is over. Some of you guys have had past suggestions on what to do with the 4 wheelers but I don't want a police record. It should be against the law to shed hunt or mushroom hunt before noon. We only legally hunt spring turkeys here in the morning.

Oh ya I've had shroomers ruin my Illinois turkey hunts a few times. Last time they were stomping through 45 minutes before they were allowed to on public land. They will kill for morels.
Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

>Hey Zim,
>
>is there some kind of
>rule or law regulating when
>mushroom pickers in Illinois can
>enter upon public land to
>mushroom collect?
>Thanks

JUDAS!

Maybe I shouldn't Complain!

I know We have a Few Shroon Chasers but JUDAS!

Just don't know that there's RELAXED Time for Our Game Herds anymore?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I heard SFW was providing leadership on reducing field mice populations that can gnaw on horns reducing resale value! Utah is preparing to fund $100,000 for SFW to continue the great work. Yes, there will be an shed application process but 20 tags are now part of the annual flea market in SLC. One statewide tag is auctioned there now and Mossy is on retainer by a huge friend of these tags. Good luck in the draws!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom