Big calif.blacktail pic

HOLY SMOKES . Nice buck . Didn't draw in 7 states so will be chasing blacktails again this year . Will be hunting south of there . Wouldn't mind seeing a buck like that in the scope . Thanks for the picture .

The rest of the story. I was talking to the guy who shot this buck the other day and he told me he shot it near shasta. So it could have muley in it. Sorry did not mean to miss lead anyone. Still a good buck.

Hello Blueoak. Yeah the old East or west of hwy 5 thing but still a damm nice Calif buck. Looks like it is sitting on a 55 or 56 ford fairlane to. Nice rig. Tahnks for posting.

Happy trails

Ridge Runner

Blueoak, good talking with you today and that deer is a PIG! Even if it has some mule deer in it its still a hell of a deer.

Drummond

not tryin to be a smart arse or nothin but, I see bucks like that here every year, by the way I live in Siskiyou north of Yreka, lots more cross deer down near Shasta east side of I-5..

nice buck though we've taken about 7 bucks bigger (the family) ranging fro 20" to 28".......sorry if it sound like I'm braggin I'm not its just the facts..

take a look see.. http://www.imagestation.com/members/manny40

Ya well, don't worry the old boy who shot it said it was a buick! He has not had a drink since 74. Hey Manny no problem glad you guys kill some good bucks.

Nice cross breed. I aint buyin' the pure blackie bit, but it is still a nice buck.
Eric
062802drink_prv.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom