BIG Elk

Status
Not open for further replies.
?????you just posted a video of a computer deer getting shot lower in the shoulder than your elk video and they say it damages the spine and they miss the spine in the video by several inches.???? how you gonna get "bone shards" in the spinal column without the bullet hitting the spine??????????

Then I watch the montage shootem up video. Half those they miss the scapula. Hell some they missed so bad they shot them in the head. Doesn't matter as long as it looks cool on instabook.

These dudes are selling bullets and guns. Congrats you are the bass.

I see you are great at posting videos. Any chance you found the complete video of your elk target practice?

Will someone please just tell tri that he’s right, he’s way awesome, totally not a troll, doesn’t stand up for poachers and isn’t totally full of crap,I’ve tried to give him gold stars and trophy’s but it isn’t enough

I can't see it but hell yes you can learn from it. There hasn't ever been a shot you can't learn something from.

Hey Tri, what can I learn from this shot? 540 yrds. Maybe a rib or two forward? Enlighten me oh blessed one
It could be better, Berry. It took almost 3-1/2 seconds for blood to gush. And a full 5 for the bull to tip over?
And...you didn’t post video to the very last breath...How are we internet detectives to be sure that the bull didn’t run a mile after the footage stopped???

I'm personally not a fan of long range shooting myself, but I will say as a guy that's guided a boat load of dead animals a high scapula shot is great way to eliminate a track job, even if the shot is below the spine the animals jaw will bounce of the ground... its a classic finishing shot for dangerous game with solids...any game for that matter. Its not a great shot to salvage steaks, but very effective... they don't go anywhere....

I've never seen an animal recover from a high shoulder/scapula hit.

Followed by this....

Thanks, it was a great shot and a great bull. The hunter hit exactly where he was aiming.

And then of course this.
Here's the quote from the OP saying the shooter is shooting for the spine.

Unlike Vanilla and Cooper I don't just make up garbage and say it. I can actually back up people's junk with their own words.

You are such a hog anus!

Watching a chubby troll chase his tail is sure entertaining. Especially when he isn’t even good at it!

Cool video ThunderBall. Congrats to the hunter on a great kill.

I've never seen an animal recover from a high shoulder/scapula hit. No animal can't heal from bone particles in the spine.
You forgot this quote Vanilla. Kind of like burying evidence in a trial I guess. Doesn't matter if you think you are winning. You think those bone particles are getting in the spine from some kind of crazy osmosis?????

If a hog anus keeps smacking you down what does that make you?

“The thing about a funny monkey throwing crap at everyone is that the monkey is likely the only one covered in his own crap” -unknown

IMG_4200_239440329248763.gif

You forgot this quote Vanilla. Kind of like burying evidence in a trial I guess. Doesn't matter if you think you are winning. You think those bone particles are getting in the spine from some kind of crazy osmosis?????

If a hog anus keeps smacking you down what does that make you?
Tri- you obviously have experience being involved with hundreds of hunts. Many, where animals ran away with an apparently broken back or whatever.
Then there are a lot of guys on here that think it's a great shot and is effective.
Over the years, I've learned to offer my advice to those who want it, or those that I'm coaching. Sometimes I forget that on this forum.

"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a Pidgeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, **** on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway."

It's better to stay away from the argument, and thusly the idiot.

"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a Pidgeon. It'll just knock over all the pieces, **** on the board, and strut about like it's won anyway."

It's better to stay away from the argument, and thusly the idiot.

Amen, but it is fun to poke with a stick to watch the troll thrash around aimlessly after his own tail. The entertainment does tend to run out sooner than later, though.

BLAAAAAAM!

We all just need to tell Tristate how amazing he is and how he is way more knowledgeable than any of us because he has guided before. Maybe then the troll will go back into his cave.

Talk about me all you want. This thread is about uneducated people who don't know trying to shoot big game with spine shots is both unethical and irresponsible.

I wonder how many misses and woundings occurred so those gun selling jack wagons could make their "Dial it. Dump em'" montage. Sheep with their ankle shot off and deer with their jaw blown off. Those end up on the editors floor somewhere.

Yall talk about how bad hunting has gotten in the west and then support that crap?????? :rolleyes:

I’m actually with city boy Try on this but he’s such an a$$ it’s fun to watch him squirm like a worm. That beIng said, That was a piss poor shot, I have no doubt the shooter was going for a double lung shot and missed. Long range banging is gay. Social media hunters are gay. It’s truly amazing how all these gayass long range social media and tv hunting show super stars never miss or wound and lose game. Maybe I should start doing it, it looks easy, every shot is an instant kill shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom