Big & Little Cottonwood Canyon Fee Proposal.

wstrntines

Very Active Member
Get a load of this new horse $hit Proposal. They want to make it like millcreek canyon and charge 6.00 for three days. I think it's completely a ridiculous idea. We pay enough taxes in this country. Sounds like they need to cut the wreckless spending. The forest service claims they don't have enough money to maintian the trails. I've personally never seen the forest ranger out of his truck. I say no no and f### no to that idea.

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=39896663&nid=148

If Utah gets their hands on these lands, plan on the fees being even worse. On the property Utah owns like Kodachrome Basin State Park the fees are $8.00 per day. Goblin Valley State Park are $13.00 per day.

What's the big fuss? They want to help improve the canyons and that doesn't come for free. If Tax dollars are not enough to do it a measly $6 more is nothing. We have all spent more on dumber stuff! I'm sure they will offer a season pass for $45 which is worth it!

ill pay 45.00 dollars a year if they kick all the hikers out during hunting season they dont pay for the trails our licenses do. looks like the govt is getting to big.

The fact remains that there are some areas that are so accessible that we love them to death. While I am all for less government intrusion I don't think it is unreasonable to ask those who use a resource in high demand to pay for it.

And just because you've never seen an ranger out of his truck doesn't mean anything.

This is one way the tree huggers can actually kick in a few bucks to help us manage the land. Please please don't let the states manage the land! It will be sold to the highest bidder and we'll all lose access.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom