BIG POACHED ARCHERY BUCK IN C1 ANY HELP??

J

jeepcj80104

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON A BIG 4X4 POACHED IN ZONE C1 IN THE 2 OR 3 WEEK OF ARCHERY. IT WAS SHOT FROM THE HORNBROOK, BLACK MTN. AREA ABOVE THE KLAMATON BRIDGE. THE SUSPECTS WERE DRIVING A DARK RED , MAYBE MARONE MID SIZE PICKUP . POSSIBLE DODGE DAKOTA. MY ELDERLY PERENTS HAD WATCHED AND FILMED THIS BUCK SINCE HE WAS A FAWN. THE BUCK LIVED IN AND WAS TAKEN FROM A RESIDENTIAL AREA WHERE NO HUNTING SIGNS WERE POSTED ALMOST EVERY 100 YARDS.I HAVE HUNTED DEER IN SISKIYOU CO. FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS AND CANT STAND THESE BACK YARD HUNTERS. ANY HELP IN CATCHING THESE SO CALLED HUNTERS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Your talking about my back yard dude, seriously I have family in the KRCE subdivision we saw the buck also, and I've heard the rumors, what makes you think he was poached, did ya talk to Dawson the Warden for the area.

Some of that area, it's hard to call it poaching unless you know they're too close to some of the house's, in my opinion they're both at fault, the hunter that hunts in there and the residents who feed the deer, this conflict has been going on since the early 80's.

I used to hunt the subdivision back in the late 60's before all the people moved in, there was very few deer in there back then, now with all the people feeding them they stick around, unfortunately some time's too close to the road, saw two fresh road kill's along that stretch just today.

It's illegal to feed the deer but the fine is only $35.00 so as long as the people keep on feeding the deer then the CITY hunter will keep coming to hunt in there, I used to hunt down by the tracks on Southern Pacific (Bow hunt) people have harassed me, so I don't any more, I know the boundaries and my rights but everybody wants to make friends with bambi. It's a no win situation.

Just my 2 cents...

i know it was poached becouse my mother saw the guy getting into his truck after doing it. it was no more than 100 yards from their house. he was dressed in all camo putting his bow away . what rumores have you heard? so where abouts up there do you live?

I live in town, (Hornbrook) If my memory serve's me right when bow huntin you have to only be 65 yrds from any dwelling, when rifle hunting you have to be 150 yrds, what road was the hunter on..?.. if you guys feel that strongly about it you should talk to Dawson with the F&G....

I heard that the buck was wounded and never found....

what is your name i probably know you? do you know the denardi's and denardi outfitting? are you hunting this year? have you heard about any monsters killed yet this year? i grew up around there and went to yreka high so we probably know the same people.

Everybody knows Ron' I went to elem, and high school with him, Galea's the name buck huntin's my game, no friggin deer have come down from Oregon yet, sucks big time ever since they (Oregon) Close the roads below pilot no presure to run 'em down...

I went to Yreka high in 1972 and 73......you comin up to hunt..?..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom