Big Trinity Alps Buck

Hammnit

LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-12 AT 11:20AM (MST)[p]Guys,
I seldom kill anything worth posting up, but I figured this one was worthy.

I took this buck opening day in the Trinity Alps. I especially like the cool kicker coming off his back tine.

Hammnit

(
8644p1020606a.jpg
)(
5782p1020602a.jpg
)

Hammnit - Congrats on a beauty of a buck, and he is more than worthy of posting photos. I agree that kicker is way cool but I think the whole rack is. Good lookin' buck.

"Our house is protected by the good lord and a gun, You'll meet both of them if you show up uninvited."

That's a beauty man congrats.. I guess now you can pack and spot for me at bass hill!

Hope these mm'ers don't find out about your hotspot there in the alps...J/k
By the way what is that thing like 22" on the mainframe and 24/25ish with the kicker?

Schmalie,
No hot spot there, just dumb luck. I think you and I are out of the running for the first crack at a big one at Bass Hill. We both will likely be doing the spotting...
Hammnit

One thing about it with a buck like that down already the pressure will be off on that Bass Hill hunt. Might make getting a big one easier? Congrats again on that buck, he's a smoker for sure...

That's an awesome Blacktail, as good or better than a lot of muleys a guy sees!

Congrats!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom