Big velvet buck

NMBOWHUNTR

Went out scouting for elk yesterday and came across this dude.
9284rscn2023.jpg

9481rscn2024.jpg

He also has a 3-4" cheater off of his left g-2 which you cant see in this photo.

You guys think this dude would push 200"

I also came across another perfectly symmetrical big buck that wasnt so photogenic but he was really close to this guys size with deeper back forks and no kickers.

Enjoy

If you saw this Buck in Unit 51B than i think we have seen the same buck. where is or was this buck hanging out at? You dont have to say area just unit.

I would kill this buck quick!!! luckily I have a hunt starting Sept. 1st. for deer... hint, hint where is he??? lmao

Awesome buck, and don't say what unit geeeze guys...Thanks for sharing...

I will mention what unit this buck is in when he is on the ground. Sorry guys. I dont have a tag for the unit but my brother does and im sure he will want to focus on this dude. Lets just say northern NM

Nice buck indeed, you're lucky you saw him. Hope your brother gets a shot at him.
WVBOWAK

I'd say that's very close to 200, but better have your brother knock him down and measure him, just to make sure...

Awesome photo.

Beautiful buck!!! I hope you guys can get on him and let the air out of him! Good Luck

I think he will break 200" hope you guys have a chance at him, I would be spending alot of time babysitting him until it go time.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

That buck will gross over 190" easy. He's not really wide, but he has decent beam length and great G4's. he's also got really cool brow tines.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom