Big whales tail

azsagebrush

44121f9f72f6d41c.jpg

4412211576136f81.jpg

It is 28" from the tip of the 5th to the tip of the 6th

Sagebrush,
Nice work on this years treasure. This storm system has me shut down here in Flag. How much have you recieved from this latest system up there?

We went out friday till noon and it was a whiteout by 2:00. We have got about 15" between yesterday afternoon and now,we have been shut down as well.
Have you been finding some fresh ones?

>We went out friday till noon
>and it was a whiteout
>by 2:00. We have got
>about 15" between yesterday afternoon
>and now,we have been shut
>down as well.
>Have you been finding some fresh
>ones?

Negative. Despite spending last friday up in your dirt and taking a couple of long hikes, all I came up with was a couple of whites and stubled across a small bull that looked like an archery kill from September. No Browns yet.....

JC,

The snow is still falling as of mid-day Sunday and we're going CRAZY!

I bet it will a good week or so before we can get through the snow.

USFS is talking about shutting the gates next week.

Where's home for you?

Sagebrush,

I am in Flag. I was worried about those gates getting swung from the fire Danger not from the moisture.

Well this will just make the shed hunting a little more interesting. Try and keep your sanity, it wont be long and we will all be out there pounding again!

The upside of this storm is I think we can be assured that we will still be able to hunt spring turkey without the possibility of a wildfire.

JC

Nice find!!!! That seems to be the story for this weekend in AZ, everyone pushing snow. Hey JC how many "sheds" did you find? When you found them were the tines up or down? By the way have you seen the new "Regs" for this year?

Those are some big suckers , congrats on a great find . Do you know if he made through 05 season ? NMHUNTNUTT

Good find, Those are some dandy sheds!!! That back end is huge... Keep 'em coming

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom