BigFin, Another draw prediction?

mtmuley

Long Time Member
You nailed the moose, sheep and goat. When will we see deer, elk and then antelope? No pressure. mtmuley

Muley:

The surest way to make a fool of myself would be to make a prediction based on a government agency being consistent in their actions.

That being said, last year, the commission met on the 19th and results were posted on the 23rd.

This year, the July commission meeting is the 17th, so logic would say the results would be posted on Monday, the 21st. BUT, logic is not always part of the equation.

So there, I have made a fool of myself by predicting the posts will be a week from tomorrow, the 21st.

Good luck in the draws.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

BigFin, You're right about the inconsistency of government agencies. I'm hoping for results by Friday. Good luck to you and everyone else. mtmuley

Pardon me while I go get my chisel and granite tablet.

?Big Fin says Monday the 21st?

There, it's carved in stone.
I hope your right, I need to start ordering some maps.

Here is an email I received from FWP:

Dan,

The drawing will be conducted the week of July 21st, results are posted immediately.

Thanks,
Josh Karlau
Licensing Technician
Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks

Not yet... i bet they are out by the end of hte day monday! CMON Elk TAG.....or heck... Deer tag...either one.

When do they draw bison super tag?

Ernie

Montana fish and wildlife website down for routine maintenance...could it be they are uploading draw results???

>Montana fish and wildlife website down
>for routine maintenance...could it be
>they are uploading draw results???
>

YUP, that is what is happening. Good luck!

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Website should be up around noon maybe? :)

48461bbc1c983664.jpg

"The website is currently experiencing technical issues, please try your request again later."
Guess not.

48461bbc1c983664.jpg

I think you are right...must have shocked the system when they drew me for the elkhorns. :)

I wish they would hurry up with everything I am getting very impatient having to wait to see if I have to go find a big lope or if I am going to have to just wait and only get to try for a whitey or mulie again this year. Hoping for a lope tag. U guys got any pics of lopes you have shot in the past?

doesnt look good. im headed out now, maybe me not refreshing every ten minutes will help em out. good luck guys

Yeeeeehaawww! I take back all the mean things I may have said over the year about FW&P! Snowcrest muleys here I come!
48461bbc1c983664.jpg

Ismith...WTF? My page shows nothing...all still pending.. however..and I"m slightly excited about this... when I check my bonus points...my deer bonus points have one added to them from yesterday...went from 5 to 6... but my elk doesn't. The elk is still at 5...If I drew..they'd have to take it to zero...but maybe them "not adding one" is the first step????

I'm screwed...I probably wont even sleep tonight!

Ernie

OK..I can sleep. I just saw...just now, that they put my deer permit as not drawn... but none of the other stuff...my elk or deer B tags are messed with..they just haven't processed it yet I guess... Oh well.. Now I can settle back into the reality of not drawing anything... :0)

Congrats ismith! hope you kill a big boy!

Yeah my deer B and bull elk applications havent been messed with yet. I did pull a Gravellys A9 tag too though. Gonna be a great year, my wife had the snowcrest tag last year and we saw some really nice bucks.
ismith

48461bbc1c983664.jpg

"The ALS System could not be contacted.
The ALS server could not be reached. Please try your request again later.
(NOTE:The ALS database may not be available from 12am through 5am mountain time nightly for routine maintence.)"

#%!$^#@$@^#%$#

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom